Premium Supporter
Feb 9, 2013
Germany
Release date: 15. May 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €13.99

image.jpg

Beautiful :drool:

Must have got the gloss machine working for 5 mins before it went :boobies: up again.

Wish they had started on Real Steel first before it broke :naughty:

This steelbook have no metallic shiny effects.
Is this only a problem of this german version with the glossy finish or have the Uk steelbook no metallic effekts too ?

Received this this morning. I completely forgot I had this on preorder so was a nice surprise whent the postman rang at my door. It is really beautiful, and it has french audio!!

DE - Tron Das Original

Super high gloss finish. This is how the UK version should have looked.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

WKTt8WL.jpg

G764fKv.jpg

iz4f3BY.jpg

cFpjVuQ.jpg

ALLsdOo.jpg

leyW5xh.jpg

zyrHnu6.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

szx1Fvn.jpg

4qY3g92.jpg

1wN6IvT.jpg

ydONEx9.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

0vQQG3L.jpg

pq3vVj3.jpg

473ZfDA.jpg

If that bothers you so much what do you call the French release of jaws then? The best steelbook released of the film but the writing turns you off? Don't get it :cool:;)
I didn't get it either ;)
Bought the UK edition. Even if my main language is French and "Les dents de la mer" has always been the title I've heard around me :naughty:

Reactions: Sigill
If that bothers you so much what do you call the French release of jaws then? The best steelbook released of the film but the writing turns you off? Don't get it :cool:;)

Some people don't like foreign writing on there Steelbooks and others do. Something like doesn't bother me because it's small but the French Jaws was too much for me even though that did look to be the best version. Each to their own!;)

Reactions: Drum18
Unfortunally, this steelbook have only a shining metalloc effeckt on the backartwork, not the front.

Have the Uk steelbook the same problem ?

Further the german writing"das Original" is not very beautiful, but its very good that Disney Germany make a gloss finish and a embossed title like the Uk steelbook.r