True Romance (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 19, 2021
Purchase links: Steelbook - Deluxe Edition
Price: £29.99 (Steelbook) - £39.99 (Deluxe)

0.jpg5.jpg
4.jpg3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that's exactly what happened to me. signed in to zavvi, my account, seen 'payment error'(or something close to that), i clicked where it said 'resolve'. no problem at all. i Did use PayPal however.
I chatted with Zavvi and they said I would get an email once the card was declined and there would be a link to change the payment method but at that point the customer service agent said that there would be no guarantee I would be able to fill the order.
He made it seem unlikely but not impossible that I could still get my order. Although I'm certainly not putting 100% faith in what Zavvi customer support chat told me.

Anyone had this issue come up lately where they put in an expired credit card or I suppose a debit card with no cash, same idea and found a way to still keep your order by swapping out the bad card for one that will work?
If so how did you swap a valid credit card for the expired one? My current order just says order placed.

Last edited:
I chatted with Zavvi and they said I would get an email once the card was declined and there would be a link to change the payment method but at that point the customer service agent said that there would be no guarantee I would be able to fill the order.
He made it seem unlikely but not impossible that I could still get my order. Although I'm certainly not putting 100% faith in what Zavvi customer support chat told me.

Anyone had this issue come up lately where they put in an expired credit card or I suppose a debit card with no cash, same idea and found a way to still keep your order by swapping out the bad card for one that will work?
If so how did you swap a valid credit card for the expired one? My current order just says order placed.

I had about a dozen preorders on a card that I had to cancel as lost my wallet.
All of them I got an email to say payment declined and just changed it to new payment method, dispatch was generally a little later than everyone else but still got everything no issues

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx
I had about a dozen preorders on a card that I had to cancel as lost my wallet.
All of them I got an email to say payment declined and just changed it to new payment method, dispatch was generally a little later than everyone else but still got everything no issues
Thanks it finally rejected my old card and I put in new payment method I got an orange bar so thats a good sign.
I'm surprised that I preordered this all the way back in early January. It certainly doesn't feel like I ordered this 6 months ago?

Thanks it finally rejected my old card and I put in new payment method so I'm now like the rest of you with an orange bar waiting for it to change.
I'm surprised that I preordered this all the way back in early January. It certainly doesn't feel like I ordered this 6 months ago?

Take a look at when this thread was created and see if you still think you ordered in January.

I have now been charged for the regular SteelBook and my order has switched back to "processing" from the dreaded "order placed".

My Deluxe edition has already been shipped and I received my delayed Mortal Kombat SteelBook from Best Buy today.

I guess all is right with the world again. :LOL:

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I'm a bit worried now because if my order doesn't through I'm not paying $200+ for a copy. Ebay Listing
I ordered both the regular and deluxe on the same order. The regular says status: Order Placed and the deluxe says status: awaiting dispatch.
Does awaiting dispatched mean it will get sent just a matter of when? Also what happens if they have my deluxe copy but not the regular edition does the order still go through?