Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 7th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live 18:00 Sat 2/13/2016)
Price: £12.99

11245839-1614365387825063.jpg

11245839-5064365387844836.jpg 11245839-1204365387864828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate when you really want to see a film as a Steelbook then it comes out and it has really crappy artwork

Not as bad as seeing crappy films get better artwork...

Definitely want to get this, but do you guys think it'll go fast or can we wait for a price drop?

Could be around a while but if you want to play it safe put an order in with the 10% discount, then decide a week before if you want to wait for the usual price drops.

So you'd buy a steelbook with the exact same artwork as the amaray?

Lol dafuq is the point in that.

To be honest I wish they'd use the amaray art more often as they frequently have better artwork than the steelbook. Paying for an expensive steelbook when your amaray looked better - lol dafuq is the point in that? :p

This looks terrible. I love the film, but this is a botched Photoshop job. Who could have possibly said this was good enough to go into production?

Reactions: C2V3N
Have you seen the blank space on the left and right on rbe Korean Interstellar front artwork? :)
Yeah I think that gets away with its little bit though because of the space theme. You expect there to be some black, It still does look a little basic though like this one. This could have been easily solved by just moving the title down to the bottom!

Not a fan of the outcome of the steel tbh. Shame, isn't a bad film

Well it's better than the amaray and I'm not sure there will be a better alternative to this steel in future.

I gambled on this film and I'm looking forward to watching it for the first time

Personally I think this film is overrated.

Came across as a cheap TV film to me.

Not sure why it's so popular.

It depends a lot on if you're a fan of horror flicks like Wrong Turn. If so you can better appreciate the ongoing joke that the hillbillies keep doing things that make them seem like stereotypical red neck bad guys, when really they wouldn't hurt a fly. I think it's a nice little spoof of the genre without descending into a Scary Movie style piece of crap with knob jokes every 30 seconds. I laughed so hard at the bit with the chainsaw and the bees I nearly passed out :rofl:.

Seriously, I'd give it another try at some point as I think you're missing out on a comedy gem here ;). Plus I can't allow us to start disagreeing on films ;).