Sherwood Park, AB Canada
Release date: December 8, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price: CDN $24.96

51UCokCG1GL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: justboy
Is it hard to source one of these now?
Looks that way. There's only a handful of listings on eBay, and they're all pretty pricey.

I snagged my copy on a whim from Amazon.ca last year when it was still available. It's a sharp looking steelbook. The slip cover, however, looked like it'd been gone over with medium grit sandpaper. Seems that was a fairly common complaint with this release.

Like most of my blind buys, I still haven't watched the film itself yet. I'm too afraid I'll hate it and have to give up the steelbook! I've got a small stack of German horror steels that were given the proper treatment but the movies themselves are just dreadful.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
:LOL: I have a few of those myself, The Boy, The Forest, Demonic etc.....:rolleyes:
The Forest and Demonic are literally the two sitting on top of the stack! And I just put in an order for The Boy not even 24 hours ago. Spooky! :rofl:

Edit: Some other unwatched gems in the stack: Infini, The Signal, I, Frankenstein, Nurse 3D, Clown, Maggie...
and I'm sure I'll add that gorgeous Rupture steelbook to the stack when it's released.

But hey, sometimes they do hit their mark. Krampus and (Der) Babadook are prime (and maybe the only?) examples.

Last edited: