TV Shows on Blu!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Lately I've been disappointed with their TV shows. Most of them have some sort of inconsistency with the video, but let's not forget the lack of lossless audio tracks. There are a few exceptions though, Fringe looked fantastic!

Chuck suffered bad in the last release where it looked bad even for DVD lol

What do you think of this trend? Do you see any value in this method?

Tell me which ones you have and are definitely worth the money based on the PQ/AQ.

Must Own:
1. Fringe
2. Supernatural S1, S2, S4
3. Pushing Daisies

Think Twice:
1. Chuck S2 (unless you are a true fan)

Last edited:
Fringe released here is the same as US so no Spanish subs equals a no go for all México BR fans

Supernatural S4 :)rock:) has the same situation

Dexter and Lost is pretty much the only bd tv shows I own. Both are superb! I agree Fringe has great PQ, but without the AQ to match, I pass. Same as Supernatural. $15 more just for a visual upgrade over DVD, I'd rather save the money lol

Fringe's audio isn't a total loss though. It's doesn't have the lossless track and I agree it could of added more value to it, but the DD track isn't that bad. Dexter looks good too. How could I have forgotten about LOST. Looks and sounds fantastic.

myself,
i stopped buying tv shows on blu, and will now just concentrate on movies. Want to know what happened? hey, i am glad you asked, lol.=====
it iwas Terminator, the Sara Connor Chronicles. I had both seasons, then they announced they were gonna cancel the show, i said :wtf: i loved that show, i was like OMG, no way lol and to top it off, it endid STUPIDLY, if there is such a word lol, I got rid of them and especially HEROES, OMG, season 4 i couldnt even watch the storyline was soooooo bad, lol
the only show i am considering is Fringe, just havent had a chance to pick it up yet.
but anyways, thats my story and i'm stickin to it :D

Has anybody heard any news on Dexter Season 1-3 being released on Blu-Ray in the UK? Season 4 was released but still no back release on the first 3 yet!! Should I hold out hope that they will be released in the future???

Are they region free? if so the USA ones are always an option. They used to run deals on all 3 combined on amz