UFC 100

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Who's watching it this weekend? who do you guys expect to win on the main fight?

I think Mir will win.

Also what do you fellas think of St. Pierre?

:mad: i will not be able to watch it, unfortunately. i will instead be destroying my liver :smashed: at one of my college buddies wedding reception.

Lesnar beats Mir
GSP grounds and pounds Thiago out
Hendo knocks Bispings head off with a right hook ;)

:mad: i will not be able to watch it, unfortunately. i will instead be destroying my liver :smashed: at one of my college buddies wedding reception.

Lesnar beats Mir
GSP grounds and pounds Thiago out
Hendo knocks Bispings head off with a right hook ;)

I think GSP will win also, dude is just too damn good.

I think Lesner has a good chance, dude has been training like no tomorrow. The man is a damn beast.

I REALLY want to watch this one but can't swing it this weekend. It's such a huge card.

Lesnar beats Mir - Lesnar has been working hard on his submission defense and the guy is a freaking monster. Mir just won't be able to keep up physically. He only won last time becuase he got a toe-hold after Lesnar had been anihilating him on the ground.

GSP beats Alves - but it will be a rather boring fight. Alves will want to stand up while GSP takes it to the ground. Both of those dudes are quick and straight-up jacked though, maybe someone will land a good strike/head kick but I doubt it.

Henderson beats Bisping - Bisping was good on the reality show but the guy's head has taken off faster than a hot air balloon. Henderson shows him what old school training and experience are all about.

Man that Henderson KO on Bisping was ugly lol British guy was just out cold!

GSP just simply dominated Silva, it was a one way fight all throughout the 5 rounds.

Lesnar just beat Mir, he just took over the fight and didnt really let Mir do a thing. At the end it didn't look like the same guy who walked in the ring lol he got beaten up.

I did get the chance to watch the fights this weekend and they were awesome!:D

Dan Henderson really beat the hell outta Bisping. He had it coming though, the dude thought he was much better than he is. I liked how in the loop they had on before the fights, Bisping was saying "He's got a lot of power in his right hand, and no disrespect, but the guy is 38. I just don't think he is quick enough to catch me with the right." That right knocked him out cold:hilarious: Then he got another flying right as Henderson jumped off of both feet and came down fist first on his already blacked-out face! That will be on ultimate knockouts for sure.

And Frank Mir did look like another person when he left. He was so beat up that his face reminded me of that cartoon "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes". His face was so red and swollen that it looked like someone had drawn a face on a tomatoe like they used to for that show:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: