[/CENTER]

Gamestop Exclusive fighters:
  • James McSweeney
  • Marcus "Big Baby" Jones
  • Brenden Schaub
  • Roy "Big Country" Nelson

Game Info:
Courtesy of: THQ

One of the great features in UFC Undisputed 2010 is the Ultimate Fights Mode; which allows you to relive some of the greatest fights in UFC history. You can read more about this mode in our Ultimate Fight Mode Feature.

On PlayStation 3 you’ll get five exclusive events for Ultimate Fights, and three exclusive UFC fighters. The fighters are UFC Hall of Fame fighters Royce Gracie and Dan Severn, as well as Jens Pulver... the only person in the world to beat BJ Penn in a lightweight bout.

Along with the exclusive fighters you’ll also get the five exclusive events on PlayStation 3, bringing the total up to 20 Ultimate fights. These are:

• UFN 18 - Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann
  • UFC 102 - Nate Marquardt vs. Demian Maia
  • UFC 60 - Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie
  • UFC 66 - Keith Jardine vs. Forrest Griffin
  • UFC 68 - Martin Kampmann vs. Drew McFredries

UFC Ultimate Fights Mode:
Ultimate Fights Mode is the evolution of UFC 2009’s Classic Fights Mode and allows you to relive some of the more memorable fights in UFC history. You can play the mode as a single player experience in an attempt to unlock content associated with each fight. Or you can switch to two-player, squaring off against friends with special presentation and commentary elements.

Each fight opens with an introduction from one of the UFC Octagon Girls, Arianny Celeste or Chandella Powell, who break down the significance of each fight. Following the introduction, a pre-fight montage is played with comments from each fighter and a brief history on how the fight came to fruition. Once the prefight montage is over, the basic match flow occurs and gameplay begins.

The main difference between Classic Fights from last year and the Ultimate Fights for UFC Undisputed 2010 is the introduction of Fight Categories and Multiple Challenges for each fight. Assigning each fight to a category helps structure the mode and allows you to easily identify each type of fight, while the introduction of Multiple Challenges for each fight adds replayability to the mode.

Another new component is the ability to "play as the spoiler" (or the fighter who lost in real life), which provides additional challenges and unlocks associated with the losing fighter. Can you rewrite history?

Upon completing all the challenges, you’ll unlock the ultimate reward – a montage that recaps the actual Ultimate Fight itself.

There will be 15 Ultimate Fights to play through on Xbox 360, with an additional exclusive five fights on PlayStation 3 featuring some exclusive fighters.

Features:
  • UFC FIGHTERS AND PERSONALITIES - Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Prominent UFC personalities, including the commentary team of Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg, veteran voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Octagon Girls, referees, trainers and more return to showcase an authentic and memorable UFC videogame experience.

• ENHANCED COMBAT - Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.

• FIGHTER CUSTOMIZATION - Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.

• EXPANSIVE ONLINE PLAY - Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.

• CAREER MODE - An intuitive “Game Is Watching You” system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.

• TITLE AND TITLE DEFENSE MODES - Fight through one of UFC’s five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter’s condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.

• TOURNAMENT MODE - Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

so is anyone getting this game?

Last edited:
Bailey was an absolute BEAST at this game, I got my money on him! haha. Im actually going to still play 09 for now, as I never got back into after my ps3 crashed and I lost my career...

Bailey was an absolute BEAST at this game, I got my money on him! haha. Im actually going to still play 09 for now, as I never got back into after my ps3 crashed and I lost my career...

well message me if u want a fight on UFC 09 after Blu stoped playing me, i started to get alot better with my ground game lol

I loved 09 until I played online with the cheaters. Totally ruined it for me. Doubt I'll be getting this years if its the same button mashing for dominating your opponent.

well message me if u want a fight on UFC 09 after Blu stoped playing me, i started to get alot better with my ground game lol

its no fun playing you as I cant even land a punch lol, but yeah I could go for 1 or 2 games vs. you then quit haha.

:tear: you wanna a wah burger and some french cries with that? :twisted:

lol dude, you have no idea man ... seriously, I'd rather go play HAZE! Aint nothing like feeling all jacked up and running out only to be totally dominated. lol

I will get you this time around!! I actually survived a match to the 3rd round once. Almost had him in a submission and he used his turbo controller to get out lol....jk

I will get it though so you better be ready bailey!! :D

:tear: you wanna a wah burger and some french cries with that? :twisted:

:hilarious:

pfft, that fool LET you get to the 3rd round ... sometimes he feels sorry for me and I can tell he plays sloppily and lets me land a few punches on him out of pity. heh.

pfft, that fool LET you get to the 3rd round ... sometimes he feels sorry for me and I can tell he plays sloppily and lets me land a few punches on him out of pity. heh.

Nope, It was a ground game man. It was reversal after reversal, went on until the almost the end lol

its no fun playing you as I cant even land a punch lol, but yeah I could go for 1 or 2 games vs. you then quit haha.

ok cool, message me when you want to fight and im sure you can land punches and kicks on me

I will get you this time around!! I actually survived a match to the 3rd round once. Almost had him in a submission and he used his turbo controller to get out lol....jk

I will get it though so you better be ready bailey!! :D

lol i hardly ever tap out in this game, think i have lost 5 matches by tap out
and i'll happily beat u again anytime you want and this time u won't be lasting 3 rounds :p lol

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

:hilarious: