Wreck

UHD Club - Wooden Box Forrest Gump [UK & AU ONLY]

looks nice but kinda high for no steelbook
I agree. shipping is high too, but its a fast shipping method and not the "your box is crushed" type china shipping.

But its a pretty heavy wooden box so im sure that doesnt help shipping weight.

I'm guessing the price is due to the Labour and workmanship that goes into it.

I have talked to people on the forums that own previous wooden boxsets which are also made in leather and marble..

They rave about them but me I can't see myself spending $152+ for it ..at that price it's just art.

Better buy three other, new exclusives, than this movie for the tenth time in a box you will look at and touch once for 5 mins and then not know where to place anyway.
I'm guessing the price is due to the Labour and workmanship that goes into it.

I have talked to people on the forums that own previous wooden boxsets which are also made in leather and marble..

They rave about them but me I can't see myself spending $152+ for it ..at that price it's just art.

This is supposed to be a new box for them, so something not already seen. I guess its supposed to be like more like fullslip like in size. No need to quote me on that as just rumors i hear. Just passing along info.

Its pricey regardless, sure. What really increases price is the faster more expensive shipping methods then the alternative china post. If HDN is going to assist in this new label I prefer to rather not go china post or hub route as its safer for members. Maybe there is ways to cut more cost later when things work out further, but regardless yes it'd still be a very pricey edition either way.