Status
Not open for further replies.

Antman

Steelbook Avenger
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2011
Lincolnshire, UK
Hi,

Calling all UK based traders - where do you guys source your packaging materials - in particular boxes - to ensure some quality 'bomb proof' dispatches? :D

I've been re-using boxes sent to me, but I've run out now and have a few possible trades pending and want to be prepared.

Looked on eBay and there are SO many variations and traders that it seemed sensible to ask those that have been before ;)

I reckon 230 x 160 x 45 (mm) boxes are about best and have found one place that does these for about 80p each, but not sure if quality is going to be sufficient for those long hauls across the globe!

Thanks in advance

Ant

Thanks Justin,

Look OK and certainly like the price! :)

They are quite thin though (30mm) - do you find you can get enough bubble wrap in to give sufficient protection for the longer trips to US, etc?

:) well I do live in rural Lincolnshire, we don't have all those posh cosmopolitan shops like you city boys! ;)

checked online and recognise it now -nearest one is Lincoln - might pop up at the w/e.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

:) well I do live in rural Lincolnshire, we don't have all those posh cosmopolitan shops like you city boys! ;)

checked online and recognise it now -nearest one is Lincoln - might pop up at the w/e.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Yay! A fellow Yellow-Belly! (secretly I'm in rural Lincolnshire too, I just put Nottingham to look posh! :hilarious:)

Yay! A fellow Yellow-Belly! (secretly I'm in rural Lincolnshire too, I just put Nottingham to look posh! :hilarious:)

(secretly I'm a city boy from Oxford, I just like to play farmers) :D

seriously though, worth keeping in touch on any future purchases to keep postage down maybe?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.