UK PAYBACK release, need info

tony_roach

Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2009
District 13
Hey for those folks out in the UK...the movie Payback comes out today...I'm wondering if someone can confirm if its region free, confirm True HD audio and confirm if it does contain both cuts of the movie?

Thinking about importing if it's an upgrade over the US release and of course region free. thanks in advance

Roach if u are importing, let me put something on that order! Assuming your using amazon.co.uk .... Cause I need a gladiator steel.

it has both cuts and is dolby true hd

i would assume its region free as its a warner title

Well it's a US Paramount release (which I think have been region free for the most part)...not sure about region coding if a different studio releases it overseas vs. US...let me know if you notice what it says on the back on the movie if you see one...

Well it's a US Paramount release (which I think have been region free for the most part)...not sure about region coding if a different studio releases it overseas vs. US...let me know if you notice what it says on the back on the movie if you see one...

well im going out tonight so if i see one out i will take a pic so you can see ;)