Ultimate Chappie Give-away - A MUST READ! NINJAS CHECK THIS OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my poster entry. As you can see, I quite like simplicity haha! :LOL: I might do a bit more to the design as the deadline has been extended though :happy:

CHAPPIE%20POSTER_zpsubjgf3ek.jpg

Only one more day folks! Great odds of winning! Get your entries in!

And if you haven't then check out the flick CHAPPIE! Or buy it. ;)

@Noodles Yes mate, Friday 1200 GMT
Just want to double check... is that 12 in the afternoon or 12 midnight? I only ask because I've just finished my entry, but for some reason it won't save! I'm too tired to be messing around with it now, so will leave my computer on over night and try and sort it in the morning. :sleep:

Here is my submission. It was fun. I tried looking at it as an Animated Series with a trio of people trying to raise Chappie.

1) Ninja would be the Big Brother raising lil' bro from a purely selfish, human perspective.
2) Yo-Landi looks after Chappie as her own lil' boy. She compassionately connects with him the most as she remembers a human consciousness but shares his Robot life.
3)
Deon is the surrogate father and "maker" who created Chappie so he tries to teach him scientifically more than humanly. He has much to learn about adapting to being a Robot as well.

The four are on the run traveling the world looking for Deon's fellow engineers trying to figure out Robot consciousness while keeping out of sight of people trying to control them. The heart of their journey is teaching Chappie from their vastly differing personalities what he witnesses around the globe.

Here are some designs I did for the idea. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making them.

Chappie Page 1.jpg Chappie Page 2.jpg

Here is my submission. It was fun. I tried looking at it as an Animated Series with a trio of people trying to raise Chappie.

1) Ninja would be the Big Brother raising lil' bro from a purely selfish, human perspective.
2) Yo-Landi looks after Chappie as her own lil' boy. She compassionately connects with him the most as she remembers a human consciousness but shares his Robot life.
3)
Deon is the surrogate father and "maker" who created Chappie so he tries to teach him scientifically more than humanly. He has much to learn about adapting to being a Robot as well.

The four are on the run traveling the world looking for Deon's fellow engineers trying to figure out Robot consciousness while keeping out of sight of people trying to control them. The heart of their journey is teaching Chappie from their vastly differing personalities what he witnesses around the globe.

Here are some designs I did for the idea. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making them.

View attachment 175149 View attachment 175150
That looks amazing! :thumbs:

@theusher Very cool! Chappie's artistic skills have definitely improved since the movie. :p

draw.jpg

I'm loving everyone's entries, which makes me glad I'm not the one having to pick a winner... @cooey's got his work cut out!

Reactions: luke98 and theusher
Status
Not open for further replies.