Unbreakable (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 3, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order November 17 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £18.99

DsHINyVW0AAL1FK.jpg

DsHIQ6WW0AAhu7I.jpg

Last edited:
So that was different for me. I kinda treated it like a group buy. I got in there around 10 minutes to the hour when it went live but I had to keep going in and out before putting my order through because the free delivery wasn't being offered yet. The 10% discount was there but it took a few minutes for the the free delivery to show up. Anyway ordered with the 10% off and free delivery to Canada.

Any comeback from Zavvi as to why we get charged for delivery @paulboland?
Zavvi not got back to me since I was in contact with them last month
Back then Zavvi CS saying the new shipping charge is correct

I pointed out to them Ireland has £1.99 listed for shipping on their website under international delivery list

I was told website it needs to be updated to the new shipping charge but still after 1 month has not been done.

I also pointed out nowhere on zavvi website does it say free shipping with steelbooks is UK only and the discount been applied should be as listed in an order to be full free shipping

I was refunded the €3.00 shipping charge when I pointed this out

You can try this if you want but they might try fob you off and not give you a refund

Zavvi are only applying £0.99p (€1.49) discount so it was not free shipping even when they was charging €1.00

Shipping is now €4.49 but Zavvi website still has it as listed as £1.99 (€2.49)

As your order has listed free shipping without any mention of restrictions that may apply if you want a refund they have to give it

Last edited:
Zavvi not got back to me since I was in contact with them last month
Back then Zavvi CS saying the new shipping charge is correct

I pointed out to them Ireland has £1.99 listed for shipping on their website under international delivery list

I was told website it needs to be updated to the new shipping charge but still after 1 month has not been done.

I also pointed out nowhere on zavvi website does it say free shipping with steelbooks is UK only and the discount been applied should be as listed in an order to be full free shipping

I was refunded the €3.00 shipping charge when I pointed this out

You can try this if you want but they might try fob you off and not give you a refund

Zavvi are only applying .99p (€1.49) discount so it was not free shipping even when they was charging €1.00

Shipping is now €4.49 but Zavvi website still has it as listed as £1.99 (€2.49)
Yeah, I've gotten refunded on all my previous steelbook orders. But it's a ball ache to open up a claim every time.

Last time they asked me to provide a screenshot of where it said free shipping on steelbooks!!!!! (It's there with a big green box around it every time!!)

Its seems other countries have no trouble automatically getting it on check out so not sure why others can't get it.......

Reactions: paulboland
OK, put a pre-order in - but only because of discount code worked. I missed out on Split as not impressed with steelbook offering and this wasn't available until now. Generally interested to know if there is some plan here with Glass just around the corner...

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
I followed @paulboland post to get the discount but it doesn't work for me. I added the Steelbook in cart, closed browser, but when I clicked on the link cart was then empty
Give it another try. I just tried it again a minute ago and it still works for me.

YOUR SHOPPING BASKET

Your discount has been applied: Welcome Back - 10% off
You have qualified for: Free Delivery - Steelbooks

Quite like the cape/poncho costume artwork reinforcing David Dunn's superhero status - right up there with Clark Kent, Billy Batson, Bruce Wayne, Peter Parker, Donald Blake, Steven Strange etc. ... and not forgetting Basil Rathbone even though he's been forgotten on the Disney steelbook ...

Unbreakable-DI-2.jpg

I followed @paulboland post to get the discount but it doesn't work for me. I added the Steelbook in cart, closed browser, but when I clicked on the link cart was then empty
Make sure your using same web browser to add to basket and when using the link
If using a mobile phone it may be using a different web browser by default with links