Unbreakable (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 3, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order November 17 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £18.99

DsHINyVW0AAL1FK.jpg

DsHIQ6WW0AAhu7I.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of finish does it have?
Not very good in identifying finishes - would say between zero or gloss as there is reflection and attraction to fingerprints...I've leave it up to other Ninja's to confirm exactly what it is. It certainly isn't matte :thumbs:

I wanted this on steelbook and wasn't really bought into the design, changed my mind now. I'd recommend anyone who is of a fan of this movie to pick this up. Wish I did that with Split before it went OOS...

Not very good in identifying finishes - would say between zero or gloss as there is reflection and attraction to fingerprints...I've leave it up to other Ninja's to confirm exactly what it is. It certainly isn't matte :thumbs:

I wanted this on steelbook and wasn't really bought into the design, changed my mind now. I'd recommend anyone who is of a fan of this movie to pick this up. Wish I did that with Split before it went OOS...

That's the information I was looking for. I can't tell the difference between all of the finishes either.
All I know is that a steelbook is matte or it isn't matte so you answered my question. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
got mine today. its a lacklustre steel.

take away the title and I would struggle to figure out what film its suppose to be. Rocky? Da Vinci Code?

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
This is definitely on the 'would be nice to have' list, but lol if they think £19 is the price to charge for a single disc blu ray catalogue title. If it hit's £10-£15 I'll probably pick it up, I'm certainly not supporting yet another hike in bog standrad catalogue title prices.

• Thanks
Reactions: Genocide
Yes, artwork not exactly one to write home about but still effective in a quiet unshowy way although the use of debossing seems odd here considering Willis looks to be in the middleground ...

Stance of the character, shadow design and broken title all bringing to mind (purposely so?) the U.S. SPLIT steelbook - the second film in the trilogy after UNBREAKABLE:-
1545266451780.png
1545265749176.png

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles and antpic14