PS4 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (2017)

I keep forgetting that this comes out this month. I really don't feel any sense of excitement for it; not sure why. Maybe because I never understood that fascination with Chloe as I personally found her to only be a so-so character. Or maybe it's because U4 was such a disappointment for me.

You getting this one at launch, @Noodles?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I keep forgetting that this comes out this month. I really don't feel any sense of excitement for it; not sure why. Maybe because I never understood that fascination with Chloe as I personally found her to only be a so-so character. Or maybe it's because U4 was such a disappointment for me.

You getting this one at launch, @Noodles?
Doubt it bud... I can't really afford it at the moment. To be honest, I haven't really been following it's run up to release, so I don't have much excitement for it right now either. I'm more excited about getting the SNES Mini and playing Donkey Kong. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Doubt it bud... I can't really afford it at the moment. To be honest, I haven't really been following it's run up to release, so I don't have much excitement for it right now either. I'm more excited about getting the SNES Mini and playing Donkey Kong. :p

Did you actually get a pre-order in for the SNES Mini or you do just enjoy impossible challenges? :LOL:

• Thanks
Did you actually get a pre-order in for the SNES Mini or you do just enjoy impossible challenges? :LOL:
Haha thankfully I managed to order one when they first went up on Amazon. Hopefully you had the same luck! Unless you don't want one, of course.

• Thanks
Haha thankfully I managed to order one when they first went up on Amazon. Hopefully you had the same luck! Unless you don't want one, of course.

Oh, I wanted one, but no luck... unfortunately. Nintendo has a knack for always disappointing me. The Minis and any amiibos that I'm interested in = will never own.

• Thanks
Oh, I wanted one, but no luck... unfortunately. Nintendo has a knack for always disappointing me. The Minis and any amiibos that I'm interested in = will never own.
Damn, sorry to hear that dude. :(

They were meant to have made more units this time around to avoid people missing out... obviously it's always going to happen when there's scalpers about though. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Damn, sorry to hear that dude. :(

They were meant to have made more units this time around to avoid people missing out... obviously it's always going to happen when there's scalpers about though. :rolleyes:

Yup. I've become accustomed to it now. If there's a Nintendo product that I want, I know I'm not going to get it... so I just ignore its existence now. :p

• Thanks
Yup. I've become accustomed to it now. If there's a Nintendo product that I want, I know I'm not going to get it... so I just ignore its existence now. :p
I know exactly what you mean... I'm the same with Mondo prints.

• Thanks
Was just casually checking out the PS Store (UK) and noticed this is currently FREE to download! I was planning to pick this up at some point anyway, so that's saved me some moolah. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza
Wow. How did you manage to find that?

Its showing as £14.99 on mine.
Oh really? Must have been a mistake on their part then! I thought it seemed strange that they were giving it away so soon. I basically just scrolled to the Black Friday section, clicked on Games, and Lost Legacy was one of the first results... the word "FREE" stood out to me immediately lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza
Oh really? Must have been a mistake on their part then! I thought it seemed strange that they were giving it away so soon. I basically just scrolled to the Black Friday section, clicked on Games, and Lost Legacy was one of the first results... the word "FREE" stood out to me immediately lol.

Result mate!

• Thanks
almost bought it for either 20 or 30 at walmart .. t hink it was 20 ... but i just bought madden and 2k for $30 each not to mention battlefront 2 $80 edition and i hardly even have time for games so figured i should take The Rock's advice ... SLOW YOUR ROLE! .................. but def gonn play at some point. Huge Uncharted fan buying lots of merch etc

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and Kizza