Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase: Game
Release: TBA
Price: £64.99

1.jpg

Included is an epic 48-page The Art of Uncharted Trilogy artbook, which includes a hand-picked selection of concept art from Drake’s Fortune, Among Thieves and Drake’s Deception – something that all Uncharted fans will enjoy.

The Special Edition also comes with an exquisitely designed steelbook and a handful of stickers.

All this, obviously in addition to the three Uncharted single player campaigns remastered in 1080p and 60fps and exclusive access to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta.

Launching on 7th October in Europe, Australia and New Zealand and 9th October in UK and Ireland.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
So, I figured- "well, good time to sell the PS3 versions, then...."
And they are averaging about $5 a piece on ebay!:rofl:
So, your used copies of UNCHARTED PS3 will buy you a Whopper and a side of fries with a frosty...:wow:
(Unless you're not down with the King...!)
image.jpg

Last edited:
:D Yeah I was a PC gamer for a long time but I got tired of thinking will I be able to run a specific game. So I decided to get the PS4 and I never regretted that decision. I only wish I had more time to play :)
Good choice! The reports of console gaming's death are erroneous (and made by PC gamers!).
I am not a platform snob at all (I usually have all of them), but the PS4 is a rocket. It's a great machine, and Xbone cannot match its resolution. I, too, have the time problem. I swear, I still have at least 30 PS3 and Xbox360 games I just have not had time for yet! Need more hours in the day!

Reactions: dan8885 and CyberT
Good choice! The reports of console gaming's death are erroneous (and made by PC gamers!).
I am not a platform snob at all (I usually have all of them), but the PS4 is a rocket. It's a great machine, and Xbone cannot match its resolution. I, too, have the time problem. I swear, I still have at least 30 PS3 and Xbox360 games I just have not had time for yet! Need more hours in the day!
Exactly! I got my first job about 2 years ago and now when I finally have some money to get a console I don't have the time to play it :D
I have bought 4 games 4 months ago and managed to finish only 1 (AC Unity) and a half of the other (Far Cry 4)

Reactions: C.C. 95
I have every games out there and still play 2 years old game... #firstworldproblem @CyberT @C.C. 95
I don't have any problems with game being old with different systems and resolutions. A good game is a good game. Funny story- I had just got the Batman PS4 console, the Batman Statue set edition of the game and was ready to hook it all up. Then, Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland was on TV, and I remembered that I had yet to play my copy of Alice: Madness returns I got for XBone 360. Here I am with a NEW PS4 and NEW Batman, and I end up playing Alice 2 all night on 360! And you know what? Freakin' great game!! It wasn't 1080p and shiny, but the graphics were inspired, and the gameplay engine was tight! Had a blast!
I may even say that in the last month it was more fun that Arkham Knight... Well, maybe I'm exaggerating...but AK has an achilles heel- I DON'T dig the stupid Batmobile tank battles. They bring the game to a screeching halt every time. Guess I may spend the rest of the game grappling my way around Gotham.;)
@bonakaze- i have the Neo Duo too, and pulled out some Donkey Kong Country a few days ago!
Still love the old games! Wanna play some classic Wolfenstein 3D. That game was like my backyard playground! (Especially when fans started making the mods! I had a version where the SS were Barney the purple Dinosaur shooting hearts at you, and another where they were big breasted women running at you!! :rofl::LOL:)

Reactions: bonakaze