Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase: Game
Release: TBA
Price: £64.99

1.jpg

Included is an epic 48-page The Art of Uncharted Trilogy artbook, which includes a hand-picked selection of concept art from Drake’s Fortune, Among Thieves and Drake’s Deception – something that all Uncharted fans will enjoy.

The Special Edition also comes with an exquisitely designed steelbook and a handful of stickers.

All this, obviously in addition to the three Uncharted single player campaigns remastered in 1080p and 60fps and exclusive access to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta.

Launching on 7th October in Europe, Australia and New Zealand and 9th October in UK and Ireland.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Hey, UK dudes. :p

Does GAME charge your card when shipping or right off the bat?
When shipping. :thumbs:

Although, you might want to give this a quick read first bud...

If I Preorder an item, will you charge me for it right away?
No, all sales are charged to your credit or debit card only when your order is despatched. We do however authorise your card for £1 when you place the transaction to ensure you have given us the right details. This money may appear to have been removed from your account but it will be available after a few days once the authorisation has expired.

Reactions: tridon
When shipping. :thumbs:

Although, you might want to give this a quick read first bud...

If I Preorder an item, will you charge me for it right away?
No, all sales are charged to your credit or debit card only when your order is despatched. We do however authorise your card for £1 when you place the transaction to ensure you have given us the right details. This money may appear to have been removed from your account but it will be available after a few days once the authorisation has expired.

No! Not a £1! B*stards! :p

Thanks, Nick! I guess I'll place an order and then decide closer to release whether it's worth it or not.

Reactions: Noodles
No! Not a £1! B*stards! :p

Thanks, Nick! I guess I'll place an order and then decide closer to release whether it's worth it or not.
:hilarious:

Haha well, I thought I'd best mention it, just in case... last time someone chewed my ear off for not telling them about the £1 charge. EEK!

Love this series, definitely one of the best around. Would be nice to pick up this edition but a bit expensive at the moment. May be I'll just pick up the steelbook alone later on ebay...

Hey Hoturi i just checked my order history with the site my last game ordered was metal gear ground zeroes back on the 25/02/2014! but cant see them being a problem seem legit I've actually already paid for Until Dawn steelbook with them should have that delivered end of this month will update on packaging used etc :)

Thanks AlphaOmega!

I will go ahead and buy it over there - great looking steelbook and one of my favourite game series. :)

Got my pre-order in with Gameseek ,good company fast delivery with Until Dawn was sent in a A1 mailer with no loo roll protection though but arrived safely, I'd say with this game being a bit bigger they would use a box maybe can only hope :)

Game were doing sort of the same thing as far as I heard - well shadier I guess. They were hiking up the price by I believe about £10 to disuade people from purchasing because they couldn't guarantee stock allocation. As opposed to you know...de-listing the thing like they should have done. Of course some people were buying anyways and THEN being told about the low/lack of stock. Terrible company it's a shame they have the monopoly over special editions in the UK. :cautious:

I've just had an email from GAME stating they have reduced the price to £59.99, and there's no reason to cancel my original order as I will be charged £59.99 due to there price promise.

I also had my order cancelled by GameSeek.