Underworld: Awakening (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Future Shop will have a Underworld: Awakening steelbook exclusively in Canada

It contains a 3D version of the movie and the release date is May 8, 2012

Purchase link: Order Here

attachment.php

Underworld6.jpg

Underworld5.jpg

Underworld4.jpg

Underworld3.jpg

Underworld2.jpg

Underworld.jpg

Attachments

• underworld_fs.jpg
    underworld_fs.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:
are sony releases normally region free ? , i really need to invest in a region free player in the uk for both blu ray and dvd , could anyone recommend one

quartz

Really hoping this one and the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo steelbooks make it to the US :D seems that the "Possible steelbook TGWTDT US steelbook" thread has been locked :(

Really hoping this one and the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo steelbooks make it to the US :D seems that the "Possible steelbook TGWTDT US steelbook" thread has been locked :(

Since TGWTDT was already released, that ship might have sailed for the US. Doesn't mean they cannot re-release it, but they missed their boat for the big sales.

I don't think it'll ever happen. Future Shop only releases new movies or steelbooks/Viva of Disney's first time on bluray.

You'd have to hope for whichever studio released the original movies to take care of that (Sony I think).

one can dream can't he?!

This is great news....I wish Futureshop would do a special release of the others on steelbook also...that would be nice. Double Dipping. Like when they did the Twilight New Moon and you got the Twilight case with it. Now, that was some great thinking outside the box.....Do it again Futureshop! Release G2 size cases of the other three...Just Saying ...out loud :hilarious: