Horror-Theatrical Underworld: Blood Wars - In theaters January 06, 2017

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Underworld: Next Generation (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anna Foerster[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Kate Beckinsale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Theo James[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]India Eisley[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-10-21[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Focuses on a new and younger generation of vampires and werewolves who are locked in a seemingly never-ending battle between supernatural races.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
Starring: Theo James

Rather than continuing the story of Kate Beckinsale's Selene, UNDERWORLD 5 will follow Theo James' character David who first appeared in UNDERWORLD: AWAKENING.

So not a reboot per se, but still no resolution to the cliffhanger ending from AWAKENING. :(

Attachments

• Theo.jpg
    Theo.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 902
  • underworld_blood_wars-789908569-large.jpg
    underworld_blood_wars-789908569-large.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,409
Last edited:
Getting goosebumps there buddy? :D
I have been sitting on a copy of Blood Wars for over a month now;) .. Waiting to see Kate on the big screen instead ...:drool::thumbs:
View attachment 284802
WHAT? HOW? You get early (legit) access to movies? :D
I don't think I'd have that kind of patience. I would've watched it and then re-watch it at the theaters.

Oh and thanks for the pic :happy::hungry::drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Netclone and tridon
Blood Wars was awesome! It was much better (and felt a lot more Underworld-like) than Awakening. It nicely set up the future of the series, too.
It could easily be the wrap on the series or it could continue on with either Selene or Theo James' David. When there was rumours of Underworld 5 solely following David, I wasn't too happy. I didn't care enough about him as a character after Awakening. Blood Wars made him a very intriguing character, though, and if there's a sixth film (or spin-off) that only follows David, I won't complain.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Blood Wars was awesome! It was much better (and felt a lot more Underworld-like) than Awakening. It nicely set up the future of the series, too.
It could easily be the wrap on the series or it could continue on with either Selene or Theo James' David. When there was rumours of Uncharted 5 solely following David, I wasn't too happy. I didn't care enough about him as a character after Awakening. Blood Wars made him a very intriguing character, though, and if there's a sixth film (or spin-off) that only follows David, I won't complain.
Dont you mean Underworld 5? Not Uncharted 5? :LOL:

Did I do it again?! I said that yesterday after the movie and my wife laughed at me. It's because they showed an Uncharted trailer before Underworld and it messed me right up! :LOL:
lol :rofl:
Well, here's to hoping ND will do Uncharted 5 with...
...Drake's daughter as the protagonist :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon