Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: March 22, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon JP (with photo cards) - Amazon JP
Price: ¥11,088 (with photo cards) - ¥ 8,136

81xhJXStofL__SL1397_.jpg

81wVOrb9yaL__SL1331_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is! hopefully i'll remember to PM you this weekend.
How much do I love MUCH ADO? I have the poster signed (by Ken & Emma) and framed! I got that way back when the movie opened. I Saw it at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Los Angeles. I'll never forget that!:thumbs:
Kate must have been 16-18 years old. She is very green (in a good way. Hero is supposed to be the embodiment of purity and innocence).
E1A90750-D929-4B31-A54B-332133D22E90.PNG

How much do I love MUCH ADO? I have the poster signed (by Ken & Emma) and framed! I got that way back when the movie opened. I Saw it at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Los Angeles. I'll never forget that!:thumbs:
Kate must have been 16-18 years old. She is very green (in a good way. Hero is supposed to be the embodiment of purity and innocence).
That's EPIC! Would love to have something like that in my movie collection one day!

John Wick....the early years :rofl: (seriously, just look at him! :wow:)

And Kate was 18?
simpsonhomerdrool.jpg

@pbtour4il It seems like the one in the OP is for an Amazon exclusive for 11000 yen. I can't make out what the exclusive is. I tried to translate but all i got was "With original bromide 2L size 1 sheet" :confused: May be someone who can read Japanese can decode this for us?

Here is the regular version (8000 yen)

Bromide (Japanese culture)

In Japanese Culture, bromide (ブロマイド), or promide (プロマイド) refers to a category of commercial photographic portraits of celebrities including singers, actors and actresses of both stage and film.

Hope that's helpful!! And what you're paying an extra 3000 yen for!!!

Reactions: elle82
Bromide (Japanese culture)

In Japanese Culture, bromide (ブロマイド), or promide (プロマイド) refers to a category of commercial photographic portraits of celebrities including singers, actors and actresses of both stage and film.

Hope that's helpful!! And what you're paying an extra 3000 yen for!!!
I didnt order the exclusive version. just the regular. :) Thanks for the info still :thumbs: