UK
Release date: June 24th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com

913ogBpYnBL._SL1500_.jpg

91uubTvXnoL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I already have this ordered at 14.99€. When will the price change to 12.99€?
Does it change automatically or do I have to re-order. I'm guessing it's the latter which sucks hehe
Amazon's pre-order price guarantee has always worked automatically for me. Never needed to re-order anything.

Even if your order details don't show the lowered price within a few days, the worst that will happen is that you will be refunded the difference after the item has been shipped.

Anyone know why amazon.de already ships this steelbook and amazon.fr still has a release date for June 30th?
Doesn't seem logical. Amazon.fr was the first to put them on their webpage and apparently the last to get them in stock :)

Looks like WB in France is carrying on with the English titles like on their other upcoming steelbook releases for Nolan movies, Matrix and Mad Max.

I read up on fnac under retailers, seems their not a good company and Ninjas had problems with them, I'll take my chances with Amazon, much better customer service.

Buy three or more at Amazon.fr and they use proper boxing . That's what I normally do.

My Mad Max trio arrived in perfect order.

• Informative
Reactions: steelbobawny
Buy three or more at Amazon.fr and they use proper boxing . That's what I normally do.

My Mad Max trio arrived in perfect order.

Good to hear, I'm buying some steelbooks and blu-rays from Amazon.fr next week, I've got the Matrix set coming too this week. :thumbs:

Not always, I ordered 3 Steelbooks and got them in a standard mailer. I used to always get them in boxes but not anymore.

Ah so some inconsistency, I had this happen with Amazon Italy too last year, a Ninja said they were using boxes but I received 4 steelbooks in a C3 mailer, luckily no damages but as we know always a risk.

On of the old zavvi types, or like the ES ones?

The ES ones are surprisingly okay.

Were they sound when you opened it?
It was like the Zavvi version but larger. Unfortunatly one was damaged. It may be random as I used to get boxes all the time. I think if anyone orders this it's best to order with a few other items for the best chance of getting a box.

It was like the Zavvi version but larger. Unfortunatly one was damaged. It may be random as I used to get boxes all the time. I think if anyone orders this it's best to order with a few other items for the best chance of getting a box.

Sorry to hear bout the damage mate. You contacted them yet?

Looks like it's bit random at Fr right now. I got the Mad Max trio in a larger version of the ES type - happily did the job.

I ordered the three Eastwoods - Unforgiven, Mystic River and Gran Torino - so I've got my fingers crossed

Reactions: Sigill
Sorry to hear bout the damage mate. You contacted them yet?

Looks like it's bit random at Fr right now. I got the Mad Max trio in a larger version of the ES type - happily did the job.

I ordered the three Eastwoods - Unforgiven, Mystic River and Gran Torino - so I've got my fingers crossed
I didn't bother, it was a cheapish steel so I just kept it. I hope this arrives safely for you mate! I haven't ordered this myself, not a big fan of the movie.

Reactions: JackRegan
I didn't bother, it was a cheapish steel so I just kept it. I hope this arrives safely for you mate! I haven't ordered this myself, not a big fan of the movie.

Cheers mate.

I know Unforgiven isn't for everyone. It's a bit dour and slow paced for many, I think.

But, for some reason, it reminds me of some of the old Anthony Mann westerns - though his colour palette was always rather more vivid as I recall :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill