Unforgiven (UHD Club UC# 27) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD + Blu-ray) [China]

LOTR copies still on the way - so are Unforgiven and Edge Of Tomorrow - all coming

Same response since December.

Today I would not recommend entering these GB until the situation of the already open ones is clarified.

My situation is paid on 6.06.2023, 550 pounds...

More than 180 days to claim on Ebay (my fault for trusting) 12 years in hidefninja I have never had a problem in the more than 200 GB that I have been.

I only ask for responsibility.

And in turn it helps the forum mods, to avoid future problems in this community that has always been characterized by collaboration and good vibes.

IMG_0772.jpeg
Thank you for your long message.
You may be a commercial lawyer but your not a Physical Media business owner.

UHD Club are no longer able to ship directly outside of China due to new laws. We have to use a forwarding company to receive the items in this country.(UK)
This takes time, because it all has to be done in stages and we have to wait for a certain amount of items to be ready before they ship - otherwise the costs are sky high.

It may take time - but this is all done for collectors behind the scenes without their knowledge.

I appreciate it’s frustrating- but that’s what it is. You are dealing with a very unique and special premium company. You’re not dealing with a mainstream, major retailer like Amazon or Zavvi.

So you will have to wait - or simply request a refund without throwing your CV in my face as some sort of threat.

Many thanks
KOSM

Same response since December.

Today I would not recommend entering these GB until the situation of the already open ones is clarified.

My situation is paid on 6.06.2023, 550 pounds...

More than 180 days to claim on Ebay (my fault for trusting) 12 years in hidefninja I have never had a problem in the more than 200 GB that I have been.

I only ask for responsibility.

And in turn it helps the forum mods, to avoid future problems in this community that has always been characterized by collaboration and good vibes.
Ever preordered anything from FilmArena or...
Pop Tv Please GIF by One Day At A Time

. . . CineMuseum?

• Haha
Reactions: Kosm