Universal Hulk Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Numbered Limited Edition Box Set) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 13, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on February 13 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £89.99
Notes: The SteelBooks will also be available separately

A32432g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
75ZAVVI15 currently gets you £15 off a £75 spend. Just used it to get this for £74.99...
Mine has been dispatched, but via Hermes who are really struggling to cope at the moment - they still have an Amazon parcel of mine that they should have delivered on 7th April, but the last update was that it would be on the move "in the next 24 hours", but that was 10 days ago now! Amazon has already credited me for the item, as they have regarded it as officially lost.

I would be prepared to give Hermes some leeway under the present circumstances, but they are just not being honest with their customers and their tracking system is frankly hopeless at the moment.

I may be pleasantly surprised, but for now I'm not holding my breath that I will receive this anytime soon...

Mine has been dispatched, but via Hermes who are really struggling to cope at the moment - they still have an Amazon parcel of mine that they should have delivered on 7th April, but the last update was that it would be on the move "in the next 24 hours", but that was 10 days ago now! Amazon has already credited me for the item, as they have regarded it as officially lost.

I would be prepared to give Hermes some leeway under the present circumstances, but they are just not being honest with their customers and their tracking system is frankly hopeless at the moment.

I may be pleasantly surprised, but for now I'm not holding my breath that I will receive this anytime soon...
Well, I was pleasantly surprised today - it was delivered! Still no sign of an Amazon parcel sent on 3 April, though (but Amazon have refunded me for that anyway, so no longer an issue).

Anyway, back to this, and I have to say I rather like it!

Overpriced at £90, I agree, but happy with getting it £15 cheaper.

Currently available with 20% off:

Reactions: Felix_ro
was just about to post this has dropped (singles are cheaper too)

if this stays in stock for a while I’ll bite. By a while I mean a few months. Too many release too little money at the mo

Reactions: Man_of_Steelbooks
Reddit code brings it down to €50, but like you said, Too many releases atm.

Yeah £44 with the code. But I just can’t right now. I won’t be too bothered if it sell out but I think a lot will be in the same boat anyway