Us (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 26) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order November 22 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8. Check your local timings HERE)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) down to $43.99 (4th Anniversary Sale) - $159.97 (One Click) down to $143.97 (4th Anniversary Sale)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click (400 copies). Lenticular Full Slip A (800 copies). Lenticular Full Slip B (800 copies). Full Slip (800 copies).

OC_991eecf0-c058-4063-939c-fa3c73cbf206_1024x1024.jpgLS_A_1024x1024.jpgLS_B_1024x1024.jpgFS_994ac7ea-c2e8-4b04-82e1-2d13451cc106_1024x1024.jpg
76896582_2600534753389950_1339898636640714752_n.jpg
Hello again everyone. Please look below for the updates

1. Aquaman Shipping - All orders will be finished by this weekend. Tracking number will be updated by next Monday if you haven't received it yet.
2. New website is on the way with faster speed and simplified menu. Also, we are trying to make a product gallery with our old releases that won't be sold any longer on our website.
3. We've been getting a lot of emails for past 2 weeks but due to fixing the problem with the "First Man" release and packing releases, we couldn't reply back on time. Most of them will be replied back by this weekend.
4. Customer Service email is also under works with auto-reply including the current status of shippgf and information on the releases.
5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.
6. US by Jordan Peele is under works. Expected to pre-order in October. This release will include the sepcial or limited edition boxset with the movie prop*
If we get more updates for this year's releases, we will post it.
Thanks!
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Went with the fullslip in the end, still like the look of Lenti A's front but the back is too random, whereas the fullslip looks more uniform to me.

completely forgot about this and was still dithering, finally decided to go for the b+w+red full slip as still on a high from my b+w+red Se7en FS :woot: , and it was sold out on the Manta website. @Aniv's GB to the rescue. thanks, mate! :thanks:

Reactions: DMD4k and IRON MAN
difficult choice between the Full Slip and lenti B but in the end I went the lenti route... I hope Manta doesn't disappoint me again after A Star Is Born for which all three editions looked poor in hand...

we're having some email issues with the server which we are working on. Sorry. Also get in the habit of checking your PM box daily until we can get this fixed. As you likely will catch some of those emails and some not. At least that is what has been happening to me.

If you have a way of marking HDN site safe etc. in your email then that may speed up your time in receiving all your regular site emails.
Hi, just to let you know I still haven’t received my hidef email email confirming my purchase but I can see it under my purchases. Can you check it’s all okay your end as the system still appears to be quirky as no notifications for group buys still. Thanks

I grabbed one of the red lentis! Cant wait the steel looks a beauty! Glad I enjoyed this one! Didnt really like Get Out as much on 1st watch!