Us (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 26) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order November 22 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8. Check your local timings HERE)
Price: $48.99 (Individual Editions) down to $43.99 (4th Anniversary Sale) - $159.97 (One Click) down to $143.97 (4th Anniversary Sale)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Full Slip - One Click
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click (400 copies). Lenticular Full Slip A (800 copies). Lenticular Full Slip B (800 copies). Full Slip (800 copies).

OC_991eecf0-c058-4063-939c-fa3c73cbf206_1024x1024.jpgLS_A_1024x1024.jpgLS_B_1024x1024.jpgFS_994ac7ea-c2e8-4b04-82e1-2d13451cc106_1024x1024.jpg
76896582_2600534753389950_1339898636640714752_n.jpg
Hello again everyone. Please look below for the updates

1. Aquaman Shipping - All orders will be finished by this weekend. Tracking number will be updated by next Monday if you haven't received it yet.
2. New website is on the way with faster speed and simplified menu. Also, we are trying to make a product gallery with our old releases that won't be sold any longer on our website.
3. We've been getting a lot of emails for past 2 weeks but due to fixing the problem with the "First Man" release and packing releases, we couldn't reply back on time. Most of them will be replied back by this weekend.
4. Customer Service email is also under works with auto-reply including the current status of shippgf and information on the releases.
5. Shazam! is on hold due to Studio's request. We are not sure about the pre-order date at the moment.
6. US by Jordan Peele is under works. Expected to pre-order in October. This release will include the sepcial or limited edition boxset with the movie prop*
If we get more updates for this year's releases, we will post it.
Thanks!
John

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my Full Slip of US today.. was excited.. and then Canada Post delivered a piece of junk to my door. It looks like it was ran over by a truck! I'm baffled. Any suggestions what to do? I already contacted Manta even though it's the delivery service that screwed it up.

Jesus! That’s savage. Sorry to see that!

yeah just wait for manta to reply. They can take a few days sometimes but they will reply and should be able to sort you out (unless you used a GB, then contact the GB host)

Reactions: Rady
I received my Full Slip of US today.. was excited.. and then Canada Post delivered a piece of junk to my door. It looks like it was ran over by a truck! I'm baffled. Any suggestions what to do? I already contacted Manta even though it's the delivery service that screwed it up.
damn, sry to hear that.
I hope Manta Lab can send you a replacemet.

Damn, that’s a horrible view:( I’m sure Manta will sort things out for you!!

Jesus! That’s savage. Sorry to see that!

yeah just wait for manta to reply. They can take a few days sometimes but they will reply and should be able to sort you out (unless you used a GB, then contact the GB host)
damn, sry to hear that.
I hope Manta Lab can send you a replacemet.
Damn, that’s a horrible view:( I’m sure Manta will sort things out for you!!

Yes, I'm hoping Manta will have the ability to send a replacement.. we shall see. Thanks for the reassurance! Always a sad sight to see such beauty destroyed..

Reactions: Flloydo

Truly heartbreaking mate..

RIP manta slip. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i've been the recipient of some almost impressive damage over the years - but that's absolutely atrocious.:blackeye: is Canada post now hiring disgruntled China post bufans mailers? looks like it's been run over by a tank.

my commiserations, and the very best of Ninja luck to you in getting this sorted in good time. :thumbs:

• Thanks
i've been the recipient of some almost impressive damage over the years - but that's absolutely atrocious.:blackeye: is Canada post now hiring disgruntled China post bufans mailers? looks like it's been run over by a tank.

my commiserations, and the very best of Ninja luck to you in getting this sorted in good time. :thumbs:
I have no idea what went on at Canada Post, buy someone really dropped the ball. I was surprised it was delivered without hesitation too. Manta responded to my request and asked for photos of the damages. Now we wait and see if they can help me out.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
UPDATE on this. Manta Lab has been incredible! Very grateful for the service they provide. Very supportive and reassuring throughout the entire process. Asked me to return only the discs, which somehow miraculously survived!! Return shipping for the discs covered by PayPal protection (or MantaLab offered to cover it if PayPal refuses). Manta has confirmed that they will be sending a replacement.. and they have great sense of humor since they ended the last email with "We really do hope that it arrives safely to you and post office doesn't play soccer with our order." :rofl:

UPDATE on this. Manta Lab has been incredible! Very grateful for the service they provide. Very supportive and reassuring throughout the entire process. Asked me to return only the discs, which somehow miraculously survived!! Return shipping for the discs covered by PayPal protection (or MantaLab offered to cover it if PayPal refuses). Manta has confirmed that they will be sending a replacement.. and they have great sense of humor since they ended the last email with "We really do hope that it arrives safely to you and post office doesn't play soccer with our order." :rofl:

Through good times and bad,, great outfit,, always,, hopefully return soon.....