[USA HUB] BluFans Jack Reacher Shipping Coordination

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
USA Members, these Jack Reacher steels are now in the USA. Delivery to me should be by the end of the week.

Stay tuned for updates on shipping information!

{param}
{param}
{param}
tbryson880 *CANCELLED
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
Buffalo MX
{param}
{param}

Last edited:
"Thank You Andy!"

Andy, I received mine this morning in mint condition and unbelievably packed & shipped! What an amazing job you've done! EEK!

I can't believe how fast it came!

I want to Thank You for ALL your hard work, time, and trouble! You ALL have done an amazing job with this GREAT release and Group Buy!

Everything Perfect!

I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done, my friend!

Thank You Andy! :oohyeah:

I received my copy today. Unfortunately it looks like my copy has a spine slash.

87hg.jpg

Received mine also today :D

Everything was perfect...Thanks Andy and Kevin and anyone else involved :D

I received my copy today. Unfortunately it looks like my copy has a spine slash.

87hg.jpg

Talk to Kevin if you want to return it - I can tell you that I opened the package with my hands and didn't use a box cutter. ;)

Also, I checked some of these and cannot tell if this is yours or not, but some of the marks where on the shrink - I moved the shrink with my hand the marks moved. So like I said, not sure if that's yours or not or if it's really a cut (if it's under the shrink, you'll note that was likely done by the company that packaged the steelbook in the slipcover, etc).

Reactions: GBv44
Talk to Kevin if you want to return it - I can tell you that I opened the package with my hands and didn't use a box cutter. ;)

Also, I checked some of these and cannot tell if this is yours or not, but some of the marks where on the shrink - I moved the shrink with my hand the marks moved. So like I said, not sure if that's yours or not or if it's really a cut (if it's under the shrink, you'll note that was likely done by the company that packaged the steelbook in the slipcover, etc).

I'm sure that the mark is underneath the shrink because as you did with some of the steelbooks, I also moved the shrink with my hand and the mark stayed at the same position.

Thanks for your advice and I'll check with Kevin.

Cheers!

Reactions: apsmith21
Status
Not open for further replies.