Value Guide for Buyers & Traders

your marvel zavvis will do well on the bay , just throw up for some bottom # you are happy with. 34.99 etc. and let it ride. will do better if you offer international shipping.

thor, up, tdk ... can likely start high and lower by $10 each time till you find the real market for it. or BIN with best offer .....

chaplin will fall into category like trip to the moon, at different times you find the person looking for it and can sell a bit more than retail

zdt im guessing be lucky to break even.

sherlock may not do well, but 3rd movie is now confirmed .... so if not caring to really move could hold till more hype is surrounding the movie etc where people then are actually looking to grab the first 2 flicks. With not knowing what all will get re-released id probably move it before home media of 3rd movie cause i could see them releasing the first 2 films again maybe in the pre theatrical time window as marketing.

Anyone know the what the 1/4 slip KR version of Her goes for? I've seen the lenti and full slip listed but never the 1/4 slip.

What would be a fair value for an opened HMV Thor steelbook with a small dent on top front cover? I'm still kicking myself for not complaining about that dent when I bought it years ago.

What would be a fair value for an opened HMV Thor steelbook with a small dent on top front cover? I'm still kicking myself for not complaining about that dent when I bought it years ago.
You can easily panel beat out minor steelbook dents, there are step by step Youtube tutorials on the subject. I fixed a dented HDZeta Wonder Woman steelbook for a friend several months back (had dropped it), came up almost as good as new, you'd have to know where it was damaged to be able to tell it had been repaired. Give it a go.

You can easily panel beat out minor steelbook dents, there are step by step Youtube tutorials on the subject. I fixed a dented HDZeta Wonder Woman steelbook for a friend several months back (had dropped it), came up almost as good as new, you'd have to know where it was damaged to be able to tell it had been repaired. Give it a go.

Thanks, but this dent is on the edge of the top. No way to bump that one out:(

Reactions: yy0925
Thanks, but this dent is on the edge of the top. No way to bump that one out:(
It sure can, use a wide cold chisel (like the one pictured) with muslin cloth over the end in contact with the steelbook. Place the edge on a wooden board at the angle you need to panel beat, and gently tap the cold chisel until your dent becomes flush with the edge. It works but you need to be gentle and patient.
50799.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: IRON MAN
Depends on the size of the dent, mint ones are going for up to £100.

hi can someone tell me a sensible price for Thor Ragnarok one click please. Also for the individual versions inside.
thanks
Hubmuswell is spot on. I would say £200-220 for the one click.
Double lenti- £80-100
Single lenti- £70-80
1/4 slip- £50-60

Reactions: harry
Hi guys,

any idea what would be reasonable prices for these two US steelbooks (Best Buy exclusives):
- Beauty and the Beast [2017]
- Moana (2D rather than 3D)

Thanks.

Wondering what the prices for these would be:

The Man From Uncle HDZeta Silver Label #10 - opened/mint
Edge of Tomorrow HDZeta Double Lenti - new/sealed

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking to part with my remaining steelbooks but haven't checked prices or been heavily involved in steelbooks for years.

Any idea on the prices of these? (sorry I know it's a lot) Just trying to determine fair asking prices since I know the value of a lot have probably gone down in the time I've had them stored away.

All sealed
Sucker Punch SDCC
Sucker Punch DE 1st edition
The Dark Knight JP (white)
Frozen Blufans Olaf
Frozen Blufans UE
Frozen Zavvi
Rush UK
Drive HMV
World War Z UK
Brave Zavvi
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo JP (steelbook and booklet)
Scott Pilgrim vs the World UK
Skyfall UK
The Wolf of Wall Street CZ

Opened
Prometheus UK

Thank you!