Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont understand why everyone just wants Disney stuff from Blufans. can you imagine if they did Hereditary or something else out of their comfort zone?

has anyone said they only want Blufans to do Disney? Fact is Disney have their name against most things these days whether it be their own stuff, Pixar's, Marvel or Star Wars and Blufans have now got a track record of producing excellent releases for those franchises so it's only natural that people will want them to do everything under those umbrella's

No one is going to moan if they went and done an excellent WEA release for the likes of Mission Impossible Fallout or Jurrasic World Fallen Kingdom or anything else you care to mention though

every suggestion or inquiry ive seen in this thread is a disney movie. it doesnt need to be explicitly said

For the reasons I've highlighted, nothing to do with people not wanting to see them do anything else like you're saying

This film broke box office records in China. So it was inevitable it would be a popular choice for one of the premium retailers.

I expect HDZETA to follow.......

I'm afraid they gonna skip Incredibles 2.. as they did with Cars 3. I know Cars 3 wasn't the best Pixar movie, and didn't make big at the box office, but so was Solo.

I hope they don’t skip it. Watched it for the first time the other day and it’s just as good as the first

Although I’d be happy with kimchi or weet to match the first one