Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So 2 Marvel related Blufans releases in a row with 4K. One from Universal (Incredible Hulk) and now Sony.
Will the next actual Marvel release from Disney have a 4K disc? Not that it matters to me. Just wondering.

So 2 Marvel related Blufans releases in a row with 4K. One from Universal (Incredible Hulk) and now Sony.
Will the next actual Marvel release from Disney have a 4K disc? Not that it matters to me. Just wondering.
so long as the 4k disc is in ADDITION to the 2D/3D rather than to replace 3D, then that's fine.
If its to replace then I guess that would be the end of Blufans collecting for me

Does anyone know what disc's are included for this release?
Am super interested but have a 3D not 4K set up(hence my above statement)

so long as the 4k disc is in ADDITION to the 2D/3D rather than to replace 3D, then that's fine.
If its to replace then I guess that would be the end of Blufans collecting for me

Does anyone know what disc's are included for this release?
Am super interested but have a 3D not 4K set up(hence my above statement)

This is the title of this thread.

Venom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Reactions: NewOrder
Kevin said they'd be announcing another Marvel title and many speculated it would be this, damn shame as I hoped we'd finally be getting Ironman 2 or 3 from them. :(

I'm afraid they gonna skip Incredibles 2.. as they did with Cars 3. I know Cars 3 wasn't the best Pixar movie, and didn't make big at the box office, but so was Solo.

Agree again. Think we'll get a Wreck it Ralph 2 from them but not Incredibles 2:(