Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie defo was popular it's made 855 million off a 100 million budget already that's prob why they can afford to have it in the sale already lol
I personally thought the movie was quality and cant wait to see what they do with number 2.

Well, not the lack of 3D was for me a reason to pass this release, the movie itself.
Maybe I will see it in the future, maybe not.
I don’t think this is a very popular movie. It’s on sale already. I haven’t bothered to get the UHD, which you can get now for $13 on Amazon.
It's not that great. I think people rave about it because it's Venom and for a long time has been a much loved comic character (or...they may just like the movie lol) but you're not missing much. It has potential to be kicking off this new marvel universe that may grow into something much much greater but I think the measuring stick now is always going to be the MCU.
All of these superhero 'multiverse' ideas are exploding on the back of each other but will they ever compare? No I don't believe so. At the same time should they be compared? No they shouldn't... but unfortunately always will be.

If the Venom-Verse offers stability and builds structure through each film then it has potential.

If the Venom-Verse offers
It's not that great. I think people rave about it because it's Venom and for a long time has been a much loved comic character (or...they may just like the movie lol) but you're not missing much. It has potential to be kicking off this new marvel universe that may grow into something much much greater but I think the measuring stick now is always going to be the MCU.
All of these superhero 'multiverse' ideas are exploding on the back of each other but will they ever compare? No I don't believe so. At the same time should they be compared? No they shouldn't... but unfortunately always will be.

If the Venom-Verse offers stability and builds structure through each film then it has potential.
Sort of sad in a way. The 3 phase MCU probably will never be topped by anything in our lifetime. Ending with in my opinion an A/A- close to perfect 2 Part finale that was about as good as it gets. It wasn't perfect but what is? I can't think of even a trilogy, but were talking about a 20 odd film Universe ending, so to speak ending film that good.
I know there's a new Spider-Man coming out in late July, anyone else think they needed to wait a little while longer after Endgame? Yes I understand this is a business and it's hard to pass up a guaranteed billion, maybe 2, dollar film release as a Summertime blockbuster than wait. Plus Black Panther 2 and GOTG 3 are coming but will they be able to continue on with the larger universe emerged in these films and do what phase 1-3 did? I'm certainly rooting for them but they have set such a high bar to follow I just don't know if it's possibly. Not to mention the actors and actresses they are going to lose that may be not be replaceable.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Wreck and St4rlord
If the Venom-Verse offers

Sort of sad in a way. The 3 phase MCU probably will never be topped by anything in our lifetime. Ending with in my opinion an A/A- close to perfect 2 Part finale that was about as good as it gets. It wasn't perfect but what is? I can't think of even a trilogy, but were talking about a 20 odd film Universe ending, so to speak ending film that good.
I know there's a new Spider-Man coming out in late July, anyone else think they needed to wait a little while longer after Endgame? Yes I understand this is a business and it's hard to pass up a guaranteed billion, maybe 2, dollar film release as a Summertime blockbuster than wait. Plus Black Panther 2 and GOTG 3 are coming but will they be able to continue on with the larger universe emerged in these films and do what phase 1-3 did? I'm certainly rooting for them but they have set such a high bar to follow I just don't know if it's possibly. Not to mention the actors and actresses they are going to lose that may be not be replaceable.
Yea I sorta think maybe a new movie or a different movie be in line next instead of Spidey. We've had quite a bit of Spidey between IW & EG and we all know about his and Starks relationship. Leave him to mourn a while, regardless of when Spidey 2 is set, and then return to the character again :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jaxxx
I was also wondering how do blu fans send there items are they well packaged will be my first 1 click and also do they mark the box as gift to try and get the parcel through customs mine will be coming to the UK ?
Thanks in advance if anyone can answer :)

Yes, packaging is good. But it can only do so much and every now and then you get some crushed ones popping up.
They don't mark as gift, that's a red flag in itself but they are friendly. Don't worry, you'll understand.

Reactions: Joker88
I was also wondering how do blu fans send there items are they well packaged will be my first 1 click and also do they mark the box as gift to try and get the parcel through customs mine will be coming to the UK ?
Thanks in advance if anyone can answer :)
Well packaged, it's just China Post that are the problem sometimes. One Clicks come in a nice foam block, decent enough box, and they've started doing that for single editions also. But China Post are pretty shocking :cautious: and there are quite often numerous reports of damaged packages being received from members across the globe (I've experienced this myself too on several occasions before :mad::grumpy:). They typically mark as Merchandise and $15 USD fyi, so no worries on customs. What I've struggled with before also, is if you need replacements for anything, crushed slips etc, the boxes they then seem to use are not as robust and damage way too easily (too thin and/or wrong size etc). Nowhere else have I received packages in such a state other than Blufans. But when all is good, you're laughing :LOL::thumbs:

Good luck on your first One Click ;)

Well packaged, it's just China Post that are the problem sometimes. One Clicks come in a nice foam block, decent enough box, and they've started doing that for single editions also. But China Post are pretty shocking :cautious: and there are quite often numerous reports of damaged packages being received from members across the globe (I've experienced this myself too on several occasions before :mad::grumpy:). They typically mark as Merchandise and $15 USD fyi, so no worries on customs. What I've struggled with before also, is if you need replacements for anything, crushed slips etc, the boxes they then seem to use are not as robust and damage way too easily (too thin and/or wrong size etc). Nowhere else have I received packages in such a state other than Blufans. But when all is good, you're laughing :LOL::thumbs:

Good luck on your first One Click ;)
Cheers for the reply everything I wanted answering.
Now I just got to pray it turns up mint when they come out ha ha

Reactions: Mickle_89
Update:

Blufans adjusted the disc configurations for all editions except for Double Lenticular. DL is the only single individual edition for sale, no change to the 4K/BD discs

Oh yes, that was known ahead of the GBs... that's cool. I thought it had changed again.

Updated beauty shots:

Single Lenticular WEA (4K+Bonus) - (previously 4K only)

imageproxy (1).jpg

Fullslip 4K only (previously 4K+Bonus)

imageproxy (3).jpg

White Fullslip - 4K+Bonus (previously 4K+BD)

imageproxy (4).jpg

1/4 Slip - 4K+BD (previously 4K+Bonus)

imageproxy (2).jpg

Double Lenticular - 4K+BD (No changes)

imageproxy.jpg

• Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: nafosb and milky