Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The one clicks look amazing brilliant work. I love how venom is down the spine on the black boxset
Cant wait for mine to arrive hopefully undamaged from china post from what I hear on here that's the main concern.

Reactions: St4rlord
The one clicks look amazing brilliant work. I love how venom is down the spine on the black boxset
Cant wait for mine to arrive hopefully undamaged from china post from what I hear on here that's the main concern.

i been collecting a long time and never had a damaged package from china ;)

Both box sets look amazing! I’m glad I got the black one though, it’ll look great next to Blufans’ other one clicks! (Come on, Spider-Verse GB!)

Reactions: djjez83
The DL is gorgeous. I went the SL route though cos the back is the same as my WeET slip.

No embossing on red slip it looks like. The rest are fantastic though
I like the red slip. Ever since we saw the mock ups it's stood out to me. It's not the best of the slips but the most unique in its art as we have seen the face/tongue versions so many times now. It's a bit like FAC fullslip in that respect but yea, definitely not the best overall. We're spoilt for choice with this release lol.

I like the red slip. Ever since we saw the mock ups it's stood out to me. It's not the best of the slips but the most unique in its art as we have seen the face/tongue versions so many times now. It's a bit like FAC fullslip in that respect but yea, definitely not the best overall. We're spoilt for choice with this release lol.

exactly. 5 different versions for this release and they all look awesome

Reactions: St4rlord