Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
Release date: February 4, 2019
Purchase links: HMV - Zoom - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Note: Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and additional Blu-ray Bonus Disc

01-468017.jpg

02-468017.png
02-468017.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi debit card has been charged

Typical I only noticed Amazon listing after zavvi charged my card :rofl:
It would have been cheaper for me to get from amazon and quicker with free shipping

Zavvi better not have shipped this in basic cardboard mailer and have parcel be posted from sweden

UK retailers that use sweden is to use very cheap postal service and other reasons

To have steelbooks shipped in the white boxes it needs to be shipped from guernsey as only that warehouse that uses them

Mine was despatched on Friday (maybe even Thursday) by Zoom and not arrived yet.

Have you had much snow? We had no post for a couple of days. I know quite a few Zavvi orders arrived to others on Saturday (including Venom) so probably an issue somewhere down the line.

Ive had 0 snow here in the south east

That looks awesome, do you keep your steelbooks like this permanently on display? I picked up the 4k via zoom with the 10% discount so I'm excited to see it in hand even more!
Thanks. No I don't, I wish I had the room to display everything. I need to get my arse in gear and get some shelving and display stands that compliment each other so that I can display mini collections within my collection.
For one I hate clutter so I don't just want to throw everything out on display, it has to be neat and tidy. Most of my steels are shelved with spines showing but when the time comes to create nice displays then that's what I'll do.
I've seen some people who have the 'billy bookcase' type shelving with displays dotted around and they look very neat, but then I've seen others who whack everything on display and it just looks like clutter. The former will be my approach with the
right shelving/stands.

HMV on-line shop gone

Hmv website at the moment is just a general website about films and music but has no on-line shop to order anything

I seen mentioned not sure if accurate sunrise did not purchase the on-line shop business but just the high street stores setup

Either sunrise will setup their own on-line store for the UK or a different company gets the online business

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
HMV on-line shop gone

Hmv website at the moment is just a general website about films and music but has no on-line shop to order anything

I seen mentioned not sure if accurate sunrise did not purchase the on-line shop business but just the high street stores setup

Either sunrise will setup their own on-line store for the UK or a different company gets the online business

Sunrise Records in Canada doesn't have an online business. They have a website but nothing can be ordered through it.
They don't ship anything. All purchases are made in store. The website doesn't even show prices.

Sunrise Records in Canada doesn't have an online business. They have a website but nothing can be ordered through it.
They don't ship anything. All purchases are made in store. The website doesn't even show prices.
HMV UK on-line shop was a separate business run by a different company from HMV stores even before HMV was purchased by sunrise

I expect on-line shop will return but not sure if it will be same company as before or a new company

Reactions: Stygian
Thanks. No I don't, I wish I had the room to display everything. I need to get my arse in gear and get some shelving and display stands that compliment each other so that I can display mini collections within my collection.
For one I hate clutter so I don't just want to throw everything out on display, it has to be neat and tidy. Most of my steels are shelved with spines showing but when the time comes to create nice displays then that's what I'll do.
I've seen some people who have the 'billy bookcase' type shelving with displays dotted around and they look very neat, but then I've seen others who whack everything on display and it just looks like clutter. The former will be my approach with the
right shelving/stands.

I know what you mean, something concise and tidy works better and lets the art really shine rather then be submerged into another steel. I want to really display my SteelBooks as part of my love for them is the awesome artwork. Space is always an issue though!