Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
Release date: February 4, 2019
Purchase links: HMV - Zoom - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99
Note: Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and additional Blu-ray Bonus Disc

01-468017.jpg

02-468017.png
02-468017.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
well at least description is up now

Venom (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and additional Blu-ray Bonus Disc

can someone update op

basil :thumbs:

Zavvi steelbook also includes the Bonus Disc
Extras are on a separate disc with both 4K and Blu-ray steelbook releases

Strange that all 3 (Logan, deadpool and this) are all 15 and Logan and deadpool is savage language and violence but this is a 15 here

I was expecting to see him bite off heads etc

It's another weak sauce 15 like Suicide Squad. It needed to be like Logan, which certainly pulled no punches content wise.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Whats with not including 3d discs anymore!!!????? This is the same as Mission Impossible. We pay enough!
Venom isn't in 3D.
MI: Fallout *might* have a 3D edition in Finland release.
Still plenty of 3D releases. I just got Avengers Infinity War In 3D, Blade Runner 2049, Jumanji 2, etc.

Last edited:
my local is playing venom in 3d so there should be a 3d disc.
Seriously?
I stand corrected. I didn't see any showings, but maybe Imax is doing the 3D.
I would very surprised if there is no offering in 3D on disc if it is showing in theaters that way.
Usually at least one territory will have the 3D edition.

Seriously?
I stand corrected. I didn't see any showings, but maybe Imax is doing the 3D.
I would very surprised if there is no offering in 3D on disc if it is showing in theaters that way.
Usually at least one territory will have the 3D edition.

No 3D for blu ray pre orders which I find weird. Not even on ammray.
Can only see standard and 4K but it’s definately in 3D too at the cinema

No 3D for blu ray pre orders which I find weird. Not even on ammray.
Can only see standard and 4K but it’s definately in 3D too at the cinema
Well, remember that the intial annoncements (like the art) are never set in stone.
Maybe no loss since it is supposed to be really bad. But, I really would like an option for 3D on MI: Fallout. I saw that in 3D it was great.

Well, remember that the intial annoncements (like the art) are never set in stone.
Maybe no loss since it is supposed to be really bad. But, I really would like an option for 3D on MI: Fallout. I saw that in 3D it was great.

True but you will notice that when it’s marvel (even Sony and Fox marvel) all editions (dvd, blu ray, 3D, 4K etc) go up for pre order the midnight it’s out at the cinema. Was just surprised to see this have only a standard blu ray and a 4K (not counting a steelbook)

Well they continue to release 3D movies in theatres here in North America but stopped releasing 3D blu-rays here long ago.
Maybe the same is on the way for Europe as well. Eventually.

Well they continue to release 3D movies in theatres here in North America but stopped releasing 3D blu-rays here long ago.
Maybe the same is on the way for Europe as well. Eventually.
But the 3D market is huge is Asian countries, so we should always expect that territory to have them.
We have had plenty of recent movies in 3D released in Europe on 3D blu ray...if Venom proves to be an outlier, I wouldn't see it as any kind of prophecy of future releases. When it becomes a pattern, then I will take notice.

And, of course, we all know that 3D TVs will be back when James Cameron releases the Avatar sequels.

Was thinking about this the other day. My thoughts too and I hope they do.