Venom (4K+3D+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #113) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 6 (E5) - June 5 (E1) - June 12 (E2) - June 19 (E3) - TBA (E4) 2019
Purchase links: E1 (Full Slip XL, 3D+2D) - E2 (Double Lenti XL, 3D+2D) - E3 (Lenticular XL, 4K+3D+2D) - E4 (E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B) - E5A (4K+3D+2D) - E5B (3D+2D) - Boxset (4K+3D+2D SteelBook + Figurine)
Price: CZK 1199 (E1) - 1299 (E2) - 1499 (E3) - 1099 (E5A) - 699 (E5B) - 4999 (E4 or Boxset)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Notes: E1 (TBA) - E2 (TBA) - E3 (TBA) - E4 (401 numbered copies) - E5A and E5B (Unnumbered)
0FBF51BB-E364-4165-9B13-FA1576F5383A.jpeg8020A8C7-4D81-48E8-A2EE-E3461AC9E8F0.jpegC2B8DFF6-A473-4B3B-8EEF-F3D241ABA8DD.jpeg2C1E81FE-3DA8-44DA-B2C9-998737CA2913.jpeg
aK4sjVa.jpg
FB_IMG_1549430404997.jpg

Last edited:
If i order two different editions from Venom is combined shipping still an option or do i have to pay two times shipping cost?

I remembered a post in the T2 FAC Thread that answered this very question, here it is for reference ;

If you will purchase both E1 and E2 editions they will ship together and part of your shipping will be refunded.
@Hereticz you Shipping to Czech always free.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DMD4k
@yeslek this is the thread you want.
Thanks.....think I commented in another...weird.

Btw, where is/was the confirmation of this having 3D included? Please.

Wary of getting my hopes up after Blufans got cancelled and WeeT only had a fullslip with 3D.
Can a gal just get a lenti slip with 3D disc?! Is that so much to ask? Lol

You did, hence the tag to the one I meant.

The other is the first to appear in searches...hence the ‘weird’.

But the tag is most appreciated :) thank you,
Ensured ‘instant notifications/emails’ set up for replies here.

This is the last of the known premiums to come through for me(unless down the line we get a novamedia, Kimchi etc version) so am going to have eye set glued here.

Are there 2 threads for this same release? Because I know that steelbook is being released on Feb. 6th and is available for pre-order now with 4K+3D+2D and 3D+2D.

They are a certain design to the hardbox, right?

I’ve only got 2 FAC hardboxes and never been interested in Maniacs boxes enough to do my research, so any chance of enlightening one to the differences? :)

~ Hardboxes are usually when there are only 2 Editions (Classic Fullslips) and WWA Steelbooks (exception applies)

~ Maniac Boxes are for WEA Releases. There should be 2 or 3 editions + the E5B Wea Steelbook (2D+3D)
The Maniacs Boxes are usually very nice(lately). I have Blade Runner 2049 and Prometheus and I love them. Complete Packages.
Editions are not announced as of yet, but I can't see FAC not doing a Maniacs Box for Venom(and Equalizer 2), but they ain't cheap.

~ Hardboxes are usually when there are only 2 Editions (Classic Fullslips) and WWA Steelbooks (exception applies)

~ Maniac Boxes are for WEA Releases. There should be 2 or 3 editions + the E5B Wea Steelbook (2D+3D)
The Maniacs Boxes are usually very nice(lately). I have Blade Runner 2049 and Prometheus and I love them. Complete Packages.
Editions are not announced as of yet, but I can't see FAC not doing a Maniacs Box for Venom(and Equalizer 2), but they ain't cheap.
So, Iike a one clicks hardbox?

For the right movie I do like a hardbox....got the Deadpool one, swapped out the steelbook from the fullslip for the steel of Deadpool 2 so both movies are housed in it(was always the plan, but I did intend on selling the fullslip for a lenti of the sequel, but it didn’t happen/couldn’t get a decent price for it so just swapped out the steel. Would like a lenti for the sequel but no rush for it yet). Also have Guardians of the Galaxy 2 but keeping both. Only opened the fullslip for an edition to watch. The quality/texture on the fullslips are insanely great.

For the right movie I’d get a hardbox again. But for this movie, I don’t love it enough for a one click (I’ve bought maybe 6 one clicks ever and I own over 300 steelbook titles)

So, Iike a one clicks hardbox?

For the right movie I do like a hardbox....got the Deadpool one, swapped out the steelbook from the fullslip for the steel of Deadpool 2 so both movies are housed in it(was always the plan, but I did intend on selling the fullslip for a lenti of the sequel, but it didn’t happen/couldn’t get a decent price for it so just swapped out the steel. Would like a lenti for the sequel but no rush for it yet). Also have Guardians of the Galaxy 2 but keeping both. Only opened the fullslip for an edition to watch. The quality/texture on the fullslips are insanely great.

For the right movie I’d get a hardbox again. But for this movie, I don’t love it enough for a one click (I’ve bought maybe 6 one clicks ever and I own over 300 steelbook titles)

Yes, The MANIACS Boxes are FA's Own ''1-Click Box'' for their WEA Releases :thanks: