11902233-8644616974638831.jpg
11902233-4774616974794384.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No it’s the HMV exclusive that’s no longer a exclusive

So zavvi will have both

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Will that include the overpriced but getting it anyway box version? Lol

Not sure. As far as I’m aware HMV are still releasing that. And as long as HMV are still around they will still honour pre orders for this, overlord, spiderverse, first man etc it’s just that the stock is also being shared with zavvi and zoom etc.

So unless the venom box set thing sold out before the administration thing then HMV will be selling them. If it didn’t then I imagine the stock will be shared

This is the wrong thread for the HMV version anyway. But now it’s shared do we still use the other thread? Or just the one

@apsmith21

• Haha
Personally I use the retailer in question for the thread. So essentially if it's all Zavvi now, I would say it should be a Zavvi thread only

Cool however, the one you posted that goes live tomorow is still at HMV too (my order is still with them) and it will most likely go to zoom too.

Whereas the red art is exclusive to zavvi (the steel that this thread is for)

As they are two arts and one is exclusive to zavvi (this one) and the other is HMV but now also going to zavvi then would we not have 2 threads?
The original zavvi exclusive is different art and no 4K

@apsmith21

There is 2 different steelbooks

This thread is for the Zavvi exclusive which is already sold out
11902233-1044640851247913.jpg

OP updated with correct purchase link

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/venom-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook/11902233.html

The other steelbook was previously HMV exclusive but due to HMV in administration it's been made available to pre order from Zavvi and Zoom
12033221-1504645310798844.jpg
The thread for that release is this one
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/venom-4k-2d-blu-ray-steelbook-uk.97394/page-5

I have added Zavvi purchase link to that thread

Is the venom steelbook with red background still coming out or is it the one below. I have the australian version steelbook from a few weeks ago which looks like the non red version but was going to cancel the red background one if changed. If its still the red background version i probably keep it as its different to one i have from australia. Im taking the one thats going live is another zavvi is doing.

Pau
Is the venom steelbook with red background still coming out or is it the one below. I have the australian version steelbook from a few weeks ago which looks like the non red version but was going to cancel the red background one if changed. If its still the red background version i probably keep it as its different to one i have from australia. Im taking the one thats going live is another zavvi is doing.

Paul’s post above explains it

Both are happening. One was exclusive to zavvi (red one) and the black one was for HMV however HMV have given stock to other retailers due to their issues and the black one which is no longer a HMV exclusive is also going live on zavvi today

Anyone expect the red version to come back in stock at some point? I have no idea when the release date is.

Anyone expect the red version to come back in stock at some point? I have no idea when the release date is.

Most likely. Maybe for a short time.

It’s supposedly 4th Feb going by the HMV listing. So I’m assuming the same with zavvi