Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Release date: February 4, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £25.99
Officially licensed t-shirt and Steelbook bundle £32.99

11902233-8644616974638831.jpg
11902233-4774616974794384.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do really like the art but I think I prefer HMVs.

I’ll decide closer the time what one I’ll cancel

Wow, no 3D steels

Shame, this was highly enjoyable (deapite it’s flaws) but I won’t buy a 2D only version of a 3D movie.

Hoping for an Asian premium edition with the 3D disc at some point

I quite like this design and I think the two images should stay as they are because the red background is the most dominant image.
I would love a glossy finish for this, no embossing necessary but if there is then bonus.

I think that poster art of half head Eddie/Venom is the best image of all though.

Wow, no 3D steels

Shame, this was highly enjoyable (deapite it’s flaws) but I won’t buy a 2D only version of a 3D movie.

Hoping for an Asian premium edition with the 3D disc at some point
If you want this steelbook zavvi are selling or the HMV steelbook

Filmarena have both of these WWA steelbooks each steelbook in czech republic include 3D Disc

Premium release
FAC
Filmarena will also have a WEA steelbook with 4K and 3D options

DB6F1023-3419-48D0-B16A-48AF494A5C26.gif

Sums up what I think of this steelbook really!

Seriously though, fed up with these god awful releases ...... going downhill fast!

movie still in the theater but i lost count already how many steelbooks do they have now LOL
3 (so far):-
Film Arena (WEA) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WWA No. 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- WWA No. 2 ---------------------------------------
1539435747856.png
1539435837203.png
1539435910842.png

Reactions: St4rlord
The great thing about all of these steelbooks is that they will all match great as each one will have a focus on teeth & eyes! Hahaha.

I actually quite like this but no 3D or 4K is a no go for me.

Also went to watch it in the cinema. Hadn't read any reviews or anything like that before watching it so went in with a completely open mind. Really enjoyed it. Couple of pretty funny parts too.

I actually quite like this but no 3D or 4K is a no go for me.

Also went to watch it in the cinema. Hadn't read any reviews or anything like that before watching it so went in with a completely open mind. Really enjoyed it. Couple of pretty funny parts too.

Was it available in 3D at the cinema? I don't even see it available to pre-order in 3D anywhere (at least not yet), same as MI: Fallout 3D :(.

Terrible art, no 3D, and Zavvi absolutely taking the P*** with the £25 price tag for a one disc standard blu ray. No way I'm supporting THAT. I'd rather debunk Zavvi entirely and send them the clear message that fleecing their customers is completely unacceptable.

When you look at the fantastic artwork and quality finish that releases such as Inner Space and Short Circuit had, AND at a great price it just shows Zavvi up as money grabbers with poor post packaging and terrible customer service standards.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
hey everyone, just bumping this thread for a moment. @Wreck has been in contact with member @JoMaSanRa who has access to printing presses and is able to create high quality custom slipcovers for your steelbook editions.

@Wreck has brought two group buys for Venom -

USA members - this group buy includes shipping to the USA.
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...om-venom-fullslip-direct-shipping-to-usa.687/

UK (and other) members this group buy includes just the slipcover (shipping to be invoiced later)
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/open-custom-venom-fullslip.688/

Reactions: JoMaSanRa