Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Venom

Tagline: Embrace Your Inner Anti-Hero

Genre: Horror, Science Fiction, Action, Thriller

Director: Ruben Fleischer

Cast: Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Riz Ahmed, Woody Harrelson, Jenny Slate, Reid Scott, Scott Haze, Michelle Lee, Jared Bankens, Al-Jaleel Knox, Grace Wan, DJames Jones, Jock McKissic, Daniela Gaskie, Apollo GT, Van Marten, Sailor Larocque, Paul Pillsbury, Kayko Thompson, Marcella Bragio, Mac Brandt, Laura Distin, Wayne Pére, Ellen Gerstein

Release: 2018-10-04

Plot: When Eddie Brock acquires the powers of a symbiote, he will have to release his alter-ego "Venom" to save his life.

Poster
1eaxahne1st01.jpg

Official Trailer

Last edited:
Much better trailer!!

This is kind of interesting:
Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 9.37.08 PM.png

I think thats a first right???
(not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing? haha)

Trailer is good.
The conversation between them is already great.
"do we have a team ?
We are Venom"!

Venom Design also looks very good.

@kaw let's hope for the best. Get Hardy as Venom into that MCU :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
First trailer got me hyped.
Second trailer has me oh so ready to see this!
God I can't wait. At this point I'm going to buy ALL the steelbooks and maybe other format releases because it just looks so good!

HalfVenom.png

I'm still on the fence... something feels very off about it IMO. And honestly, I'm not really feeling Hardy as Venom.

So with the drop of that Japanese poster, I decided to give my Venom concept an overhaul. With the lack of artwork previously, I wasn't 100% happy with what I'd done on the back cover on the original, so we got the Japanese poster on the back, updated version of the front poster and a tweaked colour on the spine. So I think it so far is way better than my previous versions.

VenomV4.png

Reactions: Oldair and toykuehn