• The Frighteners
  • Grease
  • Jaw
  • Jurassic Park
  • Trading Places
  • Tremors
  • Cheech and Chong’s Up In Smoke

Last edited by a moderator:
i know what you mean! i used to have most of these with those covers on VHS, including The Thing, Scarface, BTTF.... i finally got rid of my VHS' last year. i wanted to keep them for old times' sake, but space is at a premium (and taken up by Premiums). a sad day.

kids today don't know what they missed - and what we got to enjoy...! ;) :rolleyes:
giphy.gif

i know what you mean! i used to have most of these with those covers on VHS, including The Thing, Scarface, BTTF.... i finally got rid of my VHS' last year. i wanted to keep them for old times' sake, but space is at a premium (and taken up by Premiums). a sad day.

kids today don't know what they missed - and what we got to enjoy...! ;) :rolleyes:
giphy.gif
I never had any classics like that on VHS unfortunately (we mostly just used to rent rather than buy). The only tapes I still have are my Star Wars ones... God knows what condition they're in though. :ohno:

Haha the good ol' days... I sure do miss 'em! :happy:

I’m very tempted to pick some of these up, I’m loving the retro VHS packaging! The Stranger things one was awesome! Like you @Noodles I would love to pick them all up but not sure if I will yet. Hopefully there’s plenty available so we can see them in hand first.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I’m very tempted to pick some of these up, I’m loving the retro VHS packaging! The Stranger things one was awesome! Like you @Noodles I would love to pick them all up but not sure if I will yet. Hopefully there’s plenty available so we can see them in hand first.
I really want The Warriors, but I know if I get one, then I'll want more. :greedy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
You might wanna reacquaint yourself with the size of VHS and how much space they take up...
i was thinking just the same thing... and then i thought about how much of my shelf space a standard premium edition takes up, now, even before you get to HDZeta's new fatter slips, FAC's XL slips, and the like, and wondered whether VHS would take up less space! :confused: :LOL:

the days of HDZeta's original Gladiator release and size are long gone. not saying it's a bad thing, but you could fit more on a row at that size! :)

Reactions: C.C. 95
You might wanna reacquaint yourself with the size of VHS and how much space they take up...
I have the Stranger Things VHS style edition on a shelf right next to me and, yeah... they're pretty bulky. Thankfully these will apparently be smaller, but still pretty big!

Reactions: C.C. 95
I really want The Warriors, but I know if I get one, then I'll want more. :greedy:
That will be tough mate, they are already temptingly you with the 2 for £25! You will probably think well I might as well get 2 to get the offer then it starts! Lol!:LOL:

These are definatly going to be smaller, it says DVD sized. I’m guessing they are going to be pretty wide though. I’m just a sucker for retro packaging! Lol.:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles