Jan 31, 2014
Release date: November 6, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Notes: Exclusive to UK and limited to 1500

9175SwnXjAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, wow, glad I bought it then!
Studios, well, Universal, finally understood how to make these CEs (with different art everywhere, debossed, booklet and cards, spot gloss, hard Fullslip, etc), and they're selling almost as fast, as 'premiums'!

living outside UK ... we have now no way to get nice editions.

Is there a way please to be aware of an upcoming edition on Amazon UK because I received the email Zavvi too late, as I can't buy on Zavvi ?

Thanks.
I think Amazon UK has sold out their stock now.
Unfortunately Amazon don't notify if or when items return. You have to keep checking but generally once it's unavailable it means they've sold out.
1 or 2 may come back to stock from now until release.
There is are only1500 copies across the UK market.
Zavvi have stock and I'm guessing maybe HMV may get some stock later today as well.

Unfortunately Amazon don't notify if or when items return. You have to keep checking but generally once it's unavailable it means they've sold out.
Zavvi have stock and I'm guessing maybe HMV may get some stock later today as well.
Could be they haven't gone live yet

As you said above "I should get faster" ... the problem, we don't receive any mail from Amazon UK compared to Zavvi.

And HMV does not ship outside UK , same as Zavvi.

So I can't get connected to Amazon UK all day long and hope a restock which won't happen .... and for private matter, I can't be online early in the morning.

So I won't get this great edition , tired of missing many ones !

Reactions: Felix_ro