Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: March 3, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just going to be that children's picture book style of art, though, to match the other Pixar wave from earlier this year, right?

Reactions: dfoles
Not the worst of the recent Pixar 4K steels, but I'm happy with the Fnac steelbook from a couple years ago.

Definitely getting this, Wall-E is one of my absolute favorites! :drool:

@Wreck do you know if Coco is getting a steelbook (part of this line up)? Thanks! :thumbs:
hector dante thumbs up coco movie pixar.png

Reactions: Wreck
Just curious what you don't like about the third act?

I think the first two acts are really beautifully told, visual tale that really takes its time and develops tangible emotions. I think the changing of the third act of the film in to an adventure film that back-loads a bunch of exposition and purpose on to the human characters of the films, severely disrupts the established tone and hinders the story being told between the two main protagonists. It’s need to have “exciting bits” kind of lessens the impact of the things that I find actually effective in this film.

So I mean- I think there are wonderful things to appreciate about this film, but upon viewing them, those things are all pretty much forgotten by the time you have morbidly obese people literally rolling around a ship in the end.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles