Completed WandaVision (Original Series) [Disney+]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Loki, Scarlet Witch, Other Marvel Heroes to Get Own TV Series on Disney Streaming Service (EXCLUSIVE)

Source: Variety
Disney is enlisting Earth’s Mightiest Heroes as the company prepares to launch its upcoming streaming service. The entertainment giant is in early development on an ambitious plan for a number of limited series centered on popular characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. These series will likely include shows centered on Loki and the Scarlet Witch, along with other beloved superheroes who have yet to appear in their own standalone movies.

Marvel and Disney had no comment.

There’s an important distinction from other Marvel small screen efforts, however. The actors who portrayed these heroes and villains in the Avengers films and their spin-offs, such as Tom Hiddleston and Elizabeth Olsen, are expected to play them in the streaming shows. Moreover, though sources close to the production are staying mum on the cost of the programming, the budgets are expected to be hefty rivaling those of a major studio productions. Each series is expected to include six to eight episodes. Marvel Studios will produce the shows and Kevin Feige, the guru of all things MCU, is expected to take a hands-on role in their development.

WandaVision.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly this is the one I’m looking forward to the most. I’m just ready for marvel to get into headf**k territory. And I love Elizabeth/ Scarlett

anyone know what time this hits Disney+ U.K.?

will it be in the evening?

Been looking forward to this for a while now :D So ill be sitting down tonight to watch the first couple of episodes :thumbs:

Watched this last night.
Glad they released 2 episodes at once because I don't think the first one felt like enough to really hook people.

I love the ambition of the show and its fun to see a Marvel Sitcom, but a part of me just wants to get to where this is going.

I hate to say it, Where Mandalorian was good to have week to week. This might have been better as a binge all at once.

Watched this last night.
Glad they released 2 episodes at once because I don't think the first one felt like enough to really hook people.

I love the ambition of the show and its fun to see a Marvel Sitcom, but a part of me just wants to get to where this is going.

I hate to say it, Where Mandalorian was good to have week to week. This might have been better as a binge all at once.

I don't think two episodes really helped either :LOL::rofl:

Like you I hope this goes somewhere quickly

Just watched the 2 episodes. Absolutely love it. Can’t wait to find out more about what’s going on. Very daring and refreshing from marvel too and I loved the bewitched/ I dream of genie style, they both pulled it off so well and it’s reminded me how god damn hot Olsen is and how much I love Wanda. Love all the little small things that should start to make sense soon and the little hints. The TV adverts especially

Memories of the real reality...

Just watched the 2 episodes. Absolutely love it. Can’t wait to find out more about what’s going on. Very daring and refreshing from marvel too and I loved the bewitched/ I dream of genie style, they both pulled it off so well and it’s reminded me how god damn hot Olsen is and how much I love Wanda. Love all the little small things that should start to make sense soon and the little hints. The TV adverts especially

Memories of the real reality...
Agree mate, I thought it was brilliant :thumbs:
Can't wait for the next episode :D