Completed WandaVision (Original Series) [Disney+]

Did no one else ever pick up on how Wanda (A Sokovian, with a strong Russian type accent when we're introduced to her in Age Of Ultron) just managed to start speaking with a flawless American accent in the rest of the movies without anyone questioning it....?

Now here we are with her own selection of Americana TV shows. A strong staple of American culture.

She probably wouldn't have even have grown up with these shows in her own country. Total nonsense......

Did no one else ever pick up on how Wanda (A Sokovian, with a strong Russian type accent when we're introduced to her in Age Of Ultron) just managed to start speaking with a flawless American accent in the rest of the movies without anyone questioning it....?

Now here we are with her own selection of Americana TV shows. A strong staple of American culture.

She probably wouldn't have even have grown up with these shows in her own country. Total nonsense......
Not a fan of the show then I assume :rofl:

I'm watching it. But everyone just accepts like she's an American character, when she's not technically. And it always bothered me!
TBH I can't say that I even gave it a thought but thinking of it now I do get where you're coming from.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Ohhhh that final few minutes of episode 3 was great.
also I’m fully attracted to 70s pregnant Olsen!! I think I’m just to attracted to her no matter the decade or pregnancy lol

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
I'm watching it. But everyone just accepts like she's an American character, when she's not technically. And it always bothered me!

TBH I can't say that I even gave it a thought but thinking of it now I do get where you're coming from.

always thought about it but it’s never bothered me for some reason

Okay, that was excellent!

And jimmy learnt the trick! If you know you know... character development at its finest!

I hate to say it, Where Mandalorian was good to have week to week. This might have been better as a binge all at once.

OK I was wrong. This show really changed the past 2 episodes and I'm very happy its week to week now.

Insane implications from this weeks episode. Its mind blowing!

ALSO... (somewhat spoilers)
When watching, Billy looked SO familiar to me...

I don't think its the same kid... But they do look a like. haha

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 12.30.27 PM.png
WhirlwindCriminalChimneyswift-max-1mb.gif

This just keeps getting better and better :D :thumbs:

Last edited:
Seriously though who thinks...

Evan Peters is playing Mephisto disguised as Quicksilver or Evan is just an Easter egg for the show who will vanish once the world she's created collapses. She said she didn't do anything when the doorbell rang so I doubt she pulled a version of Quicksilver from the multiverse without even thinking, Just seemed funny how the doorbell rang just as Vision was almost getting through to her, I just really don't them to have any connection to the Fox Universe, it was awful. Only question remains then would be why conjure a different Quicksilver and not the real version from the MCU.

Okay I wasn’t expecting that. At first I was a tad annoyed it wasn’t who we thought it was but it all makes sense...

At first I thought they did Aaron Taylor-Johnson dirty plus I was under the impression that x men were being fully recast for when they hit the MCU in the next few years but by including Peters they just setting up the multiverse for 3 different spideys and his villains in Spider-Man 3 from the different realities and then dr strange 2 the multiverse of madness

Plus this era of her sitcom is the 80s and peters quicksilver in x men was in the 80s time period

Makes sense

Reactions: williamhamson
Christ alive Olsen looked hot in that 90's outfit :drool::drool::drool:

Elizabeth Olsen Dance GIF

She absolutely rocked my world in this outfit. The pink leggings too!

Another great episode. I was looking forward the Halloween costumes the most lol

Reactions: tommyh84