Completed WandaVision (Original Series) [Disney+]

Anyone notice the kick ass comment? That was strange (Easter egg/ weird tribute?) - obviously both in the first film.

And they watched The Incredibles, nice little reference to a family of superhero’s. And parent trap for the twins

Last edited:
Reactions: kaw
Is this show any good? Where in the MCU timeline does this fit in? I’ve got 6 months of Disney+ for free because I switched from AT&T to Verizon Wireless but I refuse to watch the Mandalorian and don’t want to start watching a new show if they start firing compelling characters like they did in it.

Is this show any good? Where in the MCU timeline does this fit in? I’ve got 6 months of Disney+ for free because I switched from AT&T to Verizon Wireless but I refuse to watch the Mandalorian and don’t want to start watching a new show if they start firing compelling characters like they did in it.
Its brilliant mate :D I don't think you'll be disappointed :thumbs:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
From the trailers it seems like that movie Pleasantville.
Hahaha, yeah it does have its similarities :thumbs: Honestly though mate give it a watch, it's brilliant.
I can honestly say that I haven't looked forward to an episode of a show since breaking bad was on :D:thumbs:

Another fantastic episode. A lot going on now. And that (2nd) theme tune haha

loved the office/ parks & rec/ modern family twist to the episode style

And that ending paved the way for...

a doctor strange cameo

and I’m guessing that’s the stolen/ missing magic book from the first strange film

Reactions: Robles and tommyh84

How can you refuse to watch the mandalorian? Some of the best Star Wars material out there

Because Disney are buttholes for firing Gina Carano for stupid sh!t. ...so now I refuse to watch it.

thats only just happened though. The first series is over a year old and the new series finished 2 months ago. I get your stand but I wouldn’t let what they have done to her get in the way. Unfortunately she’s easily replaced and characters get re cast all the time in some shows or films. It’s a great show and story

thats only just happened though. The first series is over a year old and the new series finished 2 months ago. I get your stand but I wouldn’t let what they have done to her get in the way. Unfortunately she’s easily replaced and characters get re cast all the time in some shows or films. It’s a great show and story
If there going to just start firing compelling actors/actresses off the show then I'm uninterested. I don't think what they did was right and I don't want her replaced so I refuse to watch it now. It's not worth my time now.

I'm not reading replies up here, 'cause I'm a little bit late, but I'm at the third episode, and I can say H A N D S D O W N

This is something mind-blowing, f@#$&ng G E N I U S! Kevin is doing some good s##t out here!

Reactions: Flloydo
Another fantastic episode. A lot going on now. And that (2nd) theme tune haha

loved the office/ parks & rec/ modern family twist to the episode style

And that ending paved the way for...

a doctor strange cameo

and I’m guessing that’s the stolen/ missing magic book from the first strange film
Yep another fantastic episode :thumbs::D
And I think your right when it comes to the ending mate :OMG: Can't wait till next week now :D:thumbs:

Love this

32CC9541-6BBB-4CAB-ACE3-8168F3FA9ADE.jpeg

Big mid-credits scene this episode! Go back and watch it if you missed it.

Really enjoyed this one. Hopefully the finale can stick the landing next week!

Because Disney are buttholes for firing Gina Carano for stupid sh!t. ...so now I refuse to watch it.
On that basis, for the sake of a hypothetical question, would you stop watching a show that you personally class as the best show you’ve ever watched if halfway through a series an actor/actress was fired over something you don’t agree with?

On that basis, surely you shouldn't be contemplating watching Wandavision on the merit you disagree with Disney’s policies? I know we’re talking two different shows here, but ultimately the top dogs are the ones pulling the strings...