WarGames (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: October 23, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Saturday 7th October)
Price: £15.99

WG.jpg

WG1.jpg WG2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally being sent out . . .
Can't say it's a looker as those blurry '80s pixelated graphics are more than likely to give eye and headache than anything else.
Nevertheless a "must buy" . . . hopefully on a price ease.

Pics courtesy ClubSteelbook
DObZDqzUQAAnjDy.jpg:large

DTvLgKOVQAEK2s-.jpg:large

DTvLg-QU8AUQYbe.jpg:large

Open:-
DObZDq2UQAAXX6l.jpg:large

Last edited:
What a waste of tin for a movie I have fond memories of :stop:

At least I feel like I have standards for collecting now. Started collecting steels for either having 3d for the here & now movie experience, or classic movies of the 80s that remind me of the times.

Sadly I shall skip this even if in the bargain basement. Thanks, but no thanks, wasted opportunity IMO.

Mine arrived a few days ago. I understand that many are turned off by the artwork and I also wish they picked something else, but since I didn't own any previous version of the movie I'm still glad I picked it up.

What a waste of tin for a movie I have fond memories of :stop:

At least I feel like I have standards for collecting now. Started collecting steels for either having 3d for the here & now movie experience, or classic movies of the 80s that remind me of the times.

Sadly I shall skip this even if in the bargain basement. Thanks, but no thanks, wasted opportunity IMO.

Spot on. Couldn't have put it better myself

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake