Release date: August 30, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price:  $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Warrior_LG_SteelBook_1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:
Decent art. Nice use of the PET

Haven’t seen the film in years but I remember enjoying it

love this movie ... and also kinda neat that the slip can be used on other Warrior steels. Not sure if it will look good on those but would be fun to test out as I got a couple others. :)

Reactions: goufcustom

Reactions: thefly
I’ve ordered some extras of this in case there is more interest, seems like this one really pops in person

Seeing the pictures I actually think it’s quite poor. Although I like the use of the PET covering up Nick Nolte and his frog expression

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Looks even better with these new shots. Can't wait to get my hands on it. A 4k release of this film has been on my wish list for awhile.

Just FYI, looks like I will have 2 more copies up for grabs and that will be it on the group buy.

There's been spine slashes underneath the slip (which are harder to spot since they are really faint), and on others, the slash is only at the slipcover level.

I'm returning anything that I've seen that has a slash, something like 10 copies.

This has been a smaller group buy, but it's been 1 out of every 3 copies with this issue.

Still hoping this will come to the UK and European regions much like the American Psycho and Hurt Locker releases eventually did.

I'm tempted to buy one off scalpBay, but knowing my luck it'll arrive in the UK shortly thereafter like the others. :confused:
Anyone know if Lionsgate have the distribution rights for Warrior in the UK or is it all a beautiful dream never to come to fruition?