attachment.php

Thank you Elena for pics!
Warrior5.jpg

Warrior4.jpg

Warrior.jpg

Warrior3.jpg

Warrior2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the UK will release a steelbook of this film. My top two films of this year along with Drive.
Yeah same here, really enjoyed watching it and rather than just preordering the German one yet I'll wait and see what the UK/Canada will announce for it in those two months, someone else bound to release it in Steelbook, maybe France, no rush :scat:

Yeah same here, really enjoyed watching it and rather than just preordering the German one yet I'll wait and see what the UK/Canada will announce for it in those two months, someone else bound to release it in Steelbook, maybe France, no rush :scat:

Does Canada have the same region code as the UK? I didn't think it did... But I could be wrong lol.

Last edited:
Hi Man, no, Canada shares region code with US (Region A). UK/Europe use 'B' and Asia uses 'C'. However, sometimes eventhough released for a certain region, the disc plays fine in players of other regions. We'll need to get a bit more info on this one...

I hope the UK will release a steelbook of this film. My top two films of this year along with Drive.

I watched it last night with my wife and have to agree. Awesome Film.

I don't think either of the covers looks that good, I think this is the best:

warrior-movie-poster.jpg

I'll be buying it regardless, but really hope there is a release in another teritory.

I loved this flick, but I too will wait and see if anyone else comes up with a better cover...if it's debossed it would be nice, imo...and if the two main characters were embossed, like '***** Slap', that would be suhweet....

love the blu-banner...it goes well with the black background....

entertaining movie...gonna buy this one...