attachment.php

Thank you Elena for pics!
Warrior5.jpg

Warrior4.jpg

Warrior.jpg

Warrior3.jpg

Warrior2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There must be a german Steelbook release for this Movie as there was a contest in a german forum where the artwork was chosen (and where i participated!)...
And the artwork shown on amazon.de is the winner of that poll!
And the rating logo will be a sticker !!!

Hi Man, no, Canada shares region code with US (Region A). UK/Europe use 'B' and Asia uses 'C'. However, sometimes eventhough released for a certain region, the disc plays fine in players of other regions. We'll need to get a bit more info on this one...

Southeast Asia also use region "A" (including China, Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau and Japan.);)

I also would like to order this one, i really hope it will be region free. The studio seems to be Universum Film GmbH, anyone knows if they already released steelbook and if they were locked or not?

So is this steelbook or not?, any other country releasing this in Steelbook too or is it just Germany?, would love to own this great flick but wanna get the best edition for it out there :)

Southeast Asia also use region "A" (including China, Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau and Japan.);)

I also would like to order this one, i really hope it will be region free. The studio seems to be Universum Film GmbH, anyone knows if they already released steelbook and if they were locked or not?

universum usually release steelbook in germany. about the region, it's mixed up. i got grindhouse from Universum Germany & it's locked. but i also have fear & loathing in las vegas & in bruge, also from Universum, and it's free.

i think we have to wait until release day

Reactions: dawei
As long as it still says 'steelbook' in the item description I think it's fairly safe to assume it will be a steelbook. If they change that then all bets are off, but I think it's probably just a case on incorrect pics for now.

Reactions: dawei
Is Germany the only country releasing a steelbook for this title?

I watched this over the weekend and it's a very powerful movie with outstanding performances from all 3 leading actors. I expect it to compete strongly on Oscar Sunday.

Is Germany the only country releasing a steelbook for this title?

I watched this over the weekend and it's a very powerful movie with outstanding performances from all 3 leading actors. I expect it to compete strongly on Oscar Sunday.
So far only Germany announced the steelbook treatment for this powerful movie, and I'm in for one :scat:

Reactions: ash333

Sadly, only Nick Nolte was nominated for an acting award at the Oscars for this film. That's the only nomination it received in any category. I am rooting for him, but he is against some tough competition.