CONSOLE: TBA

Exclusive to Uplay's Web site.

attachment.php

Includes:
- Steelbook
- 3 single player missions, which add almost 60 minutes of gameplay
- Signature shot weapon

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine on Friday, very poor packaging from UPlay as it arrived in a flimsy envelope, the steelbook is not sealed and was put together with the game 'amaray case' unprotected, miraculously there was no damage to the steelbook case. The game is great and the steelbook is nice addition. btw I just got an email from Uplay with a special code to download their exclusive extras ;)

Reactions: djs1401
Received mine on Friday, very poor packaging from UPlay as it arrived in a flimsy envelope, the steelbook is not sealed and was put together with the game 'amaray case' unprotected, miraculously there was no damage to the steelbook case. The game is great and the steelbook is nice addition. btw I just got an email from Uplay with a special code to download their exclusive extras ;)

Glad to hear your's arrived ok. I'm still waiting for mine (hopefully today)
What size is the steelbook - G1 or G2?

Glad to hear your's arrived ok. I'm still waiting for mine (hopefully today)
What size is the steelbook - G1 or G2?
Cheers & thankfully it's G2 otherwise I'd send it back :p ;) {btw mine is PS4 version, but don't think it makes any difference}

Reactions: djs1401
I'm kinda disapointed - the uplay exclusive steelbook and the dedsec steelbook is the same.
It might just have been me that wasnt looking correctly, but they didnt look the same on the Pictures :(