Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £33

91F-jqx0C8L._AC_SX342_.jpg

91GilMXURIL._AC_SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm one of the few that still hasn't upgraded and likely never will, as I'm really satisfied with the regular Blu-ray quality. That being said, I'm happy to see that this is NOT 4K. :thumbs:
I haven't upgraded either and won't unless someday I have to replace my TV and my Blu-ray player if they break down.
Ditto.

Ugh, I'm a bit disappointed that this is Amazon exclusive. Zavvi uses always good packaging for their steelbooks so I was hoping that they would get this too. How is Amazon UK with their steelbook packaging? Their regular Blu-ray packaging is trash, at least for box sets.

Ugh, I'm a bit disappointed that this is Amazon exclusive. Zavvi uses always good packaging for their steelbooks so I was hoping that they would get this too. How is Amazon UK with their steelbook packaging? Their regular Blu-ray packaging is trash, at least for box sets.

Crappy cardboard mailer - my Moonrise Kingdom arrived a little squished.

Crappy cardboard mailer - my Moonrise Kingdom arrived a little squished.
That's what I was afraid of. I've ordered maybe like two or three steelbooks from Amazon UK and they were years ago. Don't really remember their packaging but I got mine in good condition. Hopefully this will arrive too.

That's what I was afraid of. I've ordered maybe like two or three steelbooks from Amazon UK and they were years ago. Don't really remember their packaging but I got mine in good condition. Hopefully this will arrive too.
The packaging from Amazon isn't great, that being said I've ordered from Amazon UK, Fr, It, and Germany probably 30+ steelbooks and never had any damage.