Watchmen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release Date: July 21, 2009

Watchmen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was after this for ages and finally got it and it had a dent on the front, gutted but this is easily one of the nicest steels out there, puts the play one to shame imo

Reactions: Old Bones
The Watchmen steelbook on ebay is mine. Its pretty high starting price but it is mint and I think its worth it. I have 2 of them sealed so thought I will part with one of them.

I can't see you hitting any issues selling it bud. Seems like a pretty fair price imo

Now, do I need another copy?! :p

Reactions: terry44
I saw an open one with one tiny dent selling for $30. Good price?

saw the same one... the dent is pretty bad so I passed on it :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

You are are better off with an opened mint copy instead of a sealed one which got those dodgy bar code tag stuck on the top right hand corner on the back of the Steelbook.

Agreed the one I got opened was mint, the person who sold it to me even gave me the j card and the watch it with zack synder sticker on it...a real collector. Its good to have an open one to view.. hopefully the new one isn't exactly the same on the exterior or interior.

One of these on Ebay uk for £40 Bin at the moment.open but in excellent condition,so it says.is missing the J card though

its has a scratch on the front

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

and a dent

Is the Amazon one confirmed to have the same artwork as this one?

Not 100% confirmed yet but it looks like it might be the same.

I missed out on the last one so Im hoping this one has the same artwork. Im certainly not going to blow $100+ for this on eBay.

I asked for photos also. I received them there is a few minutes and seen the state, it is rather very good but i have a minor dents.
Thus I took him. We shall see good..

This picture :
P1070825_zps97a44ea5.jpg