Waterworld (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on September 19 at 12 PM for Red Carpet , at 6 PM general release - UK Time)
Price: £24.99

12697951-1194801054379547.jpg

12697951-7074801054518078.jpg
12697951-2054801054562919.jpg

12697951-1174801054472430.jpg
/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I already have the arrow collectors edition and the universal 4K, I kind of hope this is the same meh steel bestbuy had. It would of been alright if it wasn't for that god awful SPAM image on the back :censored:

i am... very surprised to say i really like this. :thumbs: i don't mind a title-less cover, i like the wraparound, i don't mind the inside (always going to be maximum Costner after how this film was made :LOL: ), and i have always liked the film. :) yes, really. so, er, into the Arrow limited edition this goes?! buy or let pass by? decisions, decisions...

I actually love the artwork... almost as much as I love the film, which I've never understood the hate for. Wanted a nice steelbook for the longest time, but then Arrow came out with their stunning set which more than satisfied my need for one. However, no way I can resist it now one exists! Only criticism I have is that it's screaming for a title on the front due to all the empty space, but I can live with that. I just pray it's glossy!

I actually love the artwork... almost as much as I love the film, which I've never understood the hate for. Wanted a nice steelbook for the longest time, but then Arrow came out with their stunning set which more than satisfied my need for one. However, no way I can resist it now one exists! Only criticism I have is that it's screaming for a title on the front due to all the empty space, but I can live with that. I just pray it's glossy!
Also prey for gloss. Sneaky suspicion the french steel may have a title on the front, it's happened a few times with universal EU steels recently. Likely to have upside-down spine title though if so.